counting ;u;

+1 1 100.0% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 > >>

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
Dog/wolf things summoned by puppy people! xD
Opening date: I'm thinking around February or something o u o

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

guild | owners list | certing thread

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

◘ Obey the gaia TOS
        ◘ Be nice and be respectful
        ◘ No begging for pets, gloating or guilt tripping
        ◘ Do not steal any of the artworks or ideas
        ◘ Do not quote the front page
        ◘ In general, just use common sense

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
User ImageUser Image

wip!!!

ideas D:
    » This guy here summoned Hell Hounds for the Princess next door.
    » The neighboring kingdom has a new ruler, Queen Honeydew. To help her out Prince Jet found a way to summon hell hounds, a creature that is not from this land and full of power. By befriending the hounds they can use their help to ward of attack from the enemies that wants to take over their kingdoms.

» Prince Jet is from Canis
    » Honeydew is from Hive
    » The people of Canis are taught how to summon Hell Hounds

I'm not good at writing at all so I'm going to take my time writing up a proper story ;u;

[Strip 1] [Strip 2] [Strip 3] [Strip 4]

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

User Image
Cauldron » Pup » Adult » kemonomimi

Hell hounds are intelligent creatures they are not pets and should not be treated as one.
Some say the hell hounds consider themselves higher beings than humans.

To summon a Hell Hound a cauldron is used. By mixing certain ingredients and saying a magic spell a Hound is summoned.

With a bright light and bubbling liquid a small young pup jumps out from the cauldron.

The recently summoned Hound is young, naive, and aggressive towards the summoner. Time is
needed to tame the pup and gain their trust before they are able to protect the Kingdom.

User Image
As the summoner gains the trust of the Hell Hounds the ring on their neck loosens.
When they are fully mature the ring floats casually around them.
Even though they are said to be devil dogs from Hell they are not evil or demonic unless their summoner raise them that way.

The common Hell Hound form has only one ring but with more Hounds summoned there seems to be more of a variety.
From time to time the pups develops double rings. .

User Image
To blend in with the people of the country the Prince of the Canis Kingdom helps the Hounds.
With some time and practice the Hell Hounds gain the abilities to transform into a human-like form.
They are not able to change fully into a normal human but into a kemonomimi. Their ear, rings, and tails cannot be hidden.
Even with their partway change they can still blend into the country as that form is common as most people
of the kingdom have animal ears and tails.

Requirement: Be a regular in the thread or do a quest to gain this form

User Image
Bun thing » Familiar

To keep the Hell Hounds company a small deer or even a fox can be caught with the bun.
Animals lured by this tasty treat has an odd air around them. Once captured they do not resist and seemed to imprint on the captor and the Hell Hound.
It is odd that only deer and foxes are attracted to this concoction....

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

» Colorists full-time ; part-time ; guest
I'm pretty easy going so being a colorist here will be easy c:
I'll try and do events months in advance so you have time to finish some pets.
Payment: You keep all that you make in Auction/FS/Custom/Breeding; Profit made from a raffle is split between colorists and some is given to the event manager
Files: Familiar Fox+Deer texture
Folder-less files: Fox familiar Deer familiar
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full-Time
You'll stay with us forever!!! or until you feel like leaving. At least stay with us for couple of events and some monthly flatsales

○ For events you need to at least provide some growing pets for flatsales and raffles.
○ Auctions are not required but if you do make an auction pet it needs to be awesome!
○ For normal monthly FS one growing or two adults needs to be colored
○ You can open customs whenever you want. You should do at least one breeding every few months.

Part-Time
Stick around for an event or so.

○ You need to at least provide one pet per event. More can be made if you want.
○ At least one growing or one adult needs to be made for the monthly flatsales.
○ You can do one custom order per month. Breeding is not required but you may do some if you want to.

Come and go as you like maybe make some pets on your free time. You don't need to be part of events. Only certain people will get to be a guest >:3

○ Color/edit some pets here and there when you have the time
○ There is no minimum or maximum amount of pets that you need to make.
○ You can do customs and breeding when you want.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

○ Application
- Two familiar sample. One with edits, one just colored
-You may keep one of the familiar or give it to someone else.

[color=orange][size=18][u][b]I wanna be your colorist!![/u][/b][/size]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Position type:[/b] (Full/Part/Guest)
[b]Timezone:[/b]
[b]Do you have Skype?:[/b]
[b]Past colorist experience?:[/b]
[b]Are you currently working at another shop?:[/b]
[b]Hell Hound familiar samples:[/b] (two samples)
[b]Other samples: (colored pets from other shops)
[b]Anything else?:[/b]
[/color]

» Certist
Colorists can cert the pets they make but some may not know how so a certist is needed.
Payment: maybe 1k for each pet certed + free pets!
Files: Font 1 Font 2 Cert Pet

○ Cert the pets in a timely manner. Within a week the owner post the information
○ Must know how to "grow" a pet

○ Application
- Remember you can change the color of the cert to match the pet.

[color=indigo][size=18][u][b]I can cert!![/u][/b][/size]
[b]Past certist experience?:[/b]
[/color]

» Event Manager
Come up with and manage fun events ;u; Anything artsy needed is can be provided
Payment: I don't really know ;n; How much do they usually get paid? + free pets! ;u;

○ Come up with fun event ideas and run them
○ For each event at least 3 flatsale/flaffle, 1 raffle, 1-3 auctions, 2 games, 1 ad contest is needed.
○ Each event should last around a month and should be planned a month ahead.
○ Usually when there's a major holiday like Halloween or Summer there is a event.
○ Large events based on a game or anime could last a month or two.

○ Application
[color=olive][size=18][u][b]Lemme plan your events!![/u][/b][/size]
[b]Any past experience?:[/b]
[b]Why should we hire you:[/b]
[b]How much should you get paid?:[/b]
[/color]

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
People applying

iHibari Kyoya
Lemme plan your events!!
Name: iHibari Kyoya or Hibby
Timezone: -8 PST
Do you have Skype?: Yes!
Any past experience?: At Theia and Chuu!
Are you currently working at another shop?: Star Struck, currently in a Hiatus and one that went offsite a couple years ago called Dreyrull (Ask for the link if you want it!)
Why should we hire you: I've got a lot of free time, am willing to work whenever needed and on whatever needed. And I simply love to help out!
How much should you get paid?: A tiny portion of event things would go to a manager as I've noticed in the past, or simply a tiny fraction of whatever is on the mule. Personally I think that 5k every month or two is fine xD
Anything else?: These goggehs are so cute 8I I wish I could color >>

Mista Pickles
Lemme plan your events!!
Name: Mista Pickles
Timezone: North Amercia Central
Do you have Skype?: Yes
Any past experience?: I own a charity, coming up with events is
my speciality. If you need proof, here is the link to my charity:
ge charity
Are you currently working at another shop?: Yes and no. I have two shops that I own that I make stuff for. Graphics and premades. Premade Shop graphic shop
Why should we hire you: Honestly, I'm a great candidate for this position, other people may have just breedable's experience, I have more than that. I visit nearly every forum and have some large thread going on in each of them. I'm well known around the charity/quests area, and could bring in customers, and still have time for event planning.
How much should you get paid?: I'm honestly not concerned about getting paid, its up to you, you're the boss. You pay me as you see fit.
Anything else?: Thank you for this oppertunity.

a pet dino
Lemme plan your events!!
Name: a pet dino
Timezone: Central Time zone
Do you have Skype?: Yes, if you want my email I can give it to you!
Any past experience?: Nope
Are you currently working at another shop?: Yes, I own lost.
Why should we hire you: Because I love this idea, I have from the first time I saw them in your sig. I have no life and tons of free time, I'm a creative writing major and have been writing my whole life. I'm also very organized so I can help you with whatever you need!
How much should you get paid?: a pet?
Anything else?: I love you.

Puppytier
      Lemme plan your events!!
      Name: Puppytier
      Timezone: CST
      Do you have Skype?: I do!
      Any past experience?: I've been working in B/C shops since 2005. I've done every job imaginable in a shop. I've done a lot of event planning in the past including metaplots.
      Are you currently working at another shop?: I'm working at a shop that's currently on a hiatus and then one that's setting up right now
      Why should we hire you: I have a lot of free time and have a lot of experience with the managing and event planning of shops. I'm also incredibly friendly!
      How much should you get paid?: just a small portion of whatever is left after and of course free pets :3
      Anything else?: The pets are really cute gosh

Tenko72
I can cert!!
Name: Tenko72
Timezone: EST
Past certist experience?: I used to cert at Isle of Mikku, Land of Fune, Castle in the Sky, Moonrealm, The Racetrack, and Totem.
Are you currently working at another shop?: I currently cert and color at Dreamers Wanted, Serengeti Plains and Sweet Treats.
Anything else?: I seriously followed you from your polar dog auction thread and some sig link in a cert thread. XD

EDIT: What font is the "info"? Your download links are only for the "name" font.

User Image

Blade Kuroda
I wanna be your colorist!!
Name: Blade Kuroda
Position type: Part
Timezone: CST (-6 GMT)
Past colorist experience?: Guest artist at Dreicha, Part time at Sylvia, and now at Idle thoughts.
Are you currently working at another shop?: Idle Thoughts
Hell Hound familiar samples: Non edited|Edited
Other samples: [x][x][x][x][x][x]
Anything else?:

Sokenche
I can cert!!
Name: Sokenche
Timezone: GMT +8 (opposite of EST)
Past certist experience?: None orz
Are you currently working at another shop?: Nope
Anything else?: The shop name is very misleading xD

User Image

iStoleYurVamps
Name: iStoleYurVamps
Position type: Full or part, whatever is needed
Timezone: pst, gmt -8
Do you have Skype?: yep, same SN as Gaia
Past colorist experience?: the Bakery, This is Halloween (minipets)
Are you currently working at another shop?: This is Halloween, Arem (called in just to help with stuff), a few shops on hiatus but don't have work from them
Hell Hound familiar samples: edited unedited
Other samples: here My bakery stuff is old as balls, but if you want it I can dig it up
Anything else?: I just want to color things

Honeybii
Name: Honeybii
Position type: Full time
Timezone: pst
Do you have Skype?: Yeah but I hate it. I have every other IM thing though.
Past colorist experience?: I guess none? I've worked as an artist at places.
Are you currently working at another shop?: I'm currently an artist for Lunaria
Hell Hound familiar samples: edited // nonedit
Other samples: X
Anything else?: Nope

Hired

shyanimegrl
Lemme plan your events!!
Name: shyanimegrl
Timezone: PST
Do you have Skype?: Unfortunately I don't have Skype, but I have AIM and MSN. x'3
Any past experience?: Yes, in addition to having experience planning, running, tracking, and helping fellow team members with events, I also keep the cosplay, owners, and other lists updated at Coeurl. At Pocket Explorers which has recently launched, my contributing includes that I proposed and created the bank system procedure details, the bank character's description, bank name, and thread and shall be maintaining inventory records based on posted forms. ^u^
Are you currently working at another shop?: c': These are shops in which I am a staff team member that are launched and not in hiatus: Coeurl (b/c), Pocket Explorers (b/c), Wagashi (mini shop)
Why should we hire you: I love dogs as well as this interest thread's concepts and would love to help contribute to Hell Bound running smoothly and successfully as a fun-filled b/c shop by offering my assistance in organization, tracking, and records up-keeping, and suggesting ideas for and running interesting events aimed to be simple for following and participating in and enjoyable at the same time. :'D
Anything else?: Best wishes *u*

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

User Image

Dice game - over
First three people to match my number gets either the fox, deer or yellow perma pup.

Winning number :: 16
Die size :: 6 sided
# of dice :: 5

Deer - Illusei
Fox - shyanimegrl
Yellow pup - Znaruto

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ad Contest - over
Post everyday to receive your points. The top three people will get to pick a pet from the group.
Except the fox, deer, and yellow pup. With the remaining pets I will do a random number draw for the rest of the people. The more points you have the higher the chance of getting something~

Just post something like, "I'm advertising".
If you have referred someone here make sure they post something like, "____ referred me here."

Format doesn't really matter c:

Small banner - 1pts
Medium banner - 2pts
Large banner - 3pts
Referring - 4pts

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.83720607_9/][img]http://tinyurl.com/axv3sc9[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.83720607_9/][img]http://tinyurl.com/abo7c5o[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.83720607_9/][img]http://tinyurl.com/azu63us[/img][/url]

Point List o 3 o

Gwillianna - 48pts
Illusei - 87pts
shyanimegrl - 121pts
xKOVAKtheWOLFx - 3pts
Syusaki - 16pts
Leonaenae - 4pts
Znaruto - 4pts

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.83720607_9/][img]http://tinyurl.com/axv3sc9[/img][/url]

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

User Image
A kinda puppy stage for breeding!

Breeding any two adults will result in this pup.
When the puppy grows into an adult and the form will depend on the parent.

Each breeding produces 2 puppies. There is a rare chance of a larger litter.
Breeding cost: 10k

User Image
The current cert.
The chain/spike collar/bg can change to match the pet colors.

// Types //
Normal - normal form
Duel - uncommon adult forms; double rings
Custom - any custom ordered pet
Cosplay - pet dressed up as a character
Familiar - the fox or deer thing pet
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Suggestions!!!

◘ The cert looks a bit plain where the information and title go.
What should I add there? or should I leave it as is?
◘ How much should the the pet cost? I was thinking 5k each
◘ How much should the familiars be?
◘ Is there anything these I should add or fix?

post with this form thing

[color=indigo][size=18][u][b]I have a suggestion!!!![/b][/u][/size]

((write something))

[/color]

Suggestions

shyanimegrl
I have a suggestion!!!!

c': I like the cert as it is, but would certainly be open to reading suggestions fellow thread-goers would like to share regarding it. Also, methinks 5k is a good price for the Hell Hounds and perhaps the familiars could be 2.5k. c':

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

User Image

User Image
by Congeenial

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

gaia_kittenstar
Future event ideas
Lost heart // Valentines day
Team fortress!!
Fallout