Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something like this, basically:
User Image

I haven't been on here in a very, very long time, and boy, does inflation look like it hit hard.

EDIT: Also looking for suggestions on auction length.

Spirit

That's some really beautiful work!
I wouldn't care about the starting bid, 1 bil, 5 bil, or even nothing. Your art's going to fetch many tens of billions anyway, probably at least 100 bil for something like your example.

Starting price doesn't matter.
Thank you very much! I had quite a bit of fun with that one.

Another thing I was wondering about, which I initially forgot to add to the first post, is how much the auction should last. I don't want people to have to wait forever, but I also don't want to make it so short that I end up hindering my own chances to actually save up for things I want.

Spirit

dapperlace

Another thing I was wondering about, which I initially forgot to add to the first post, is how much the auction should last. I don't want people to have to wait forever, but I also don't want to make it so short that I end up hindering my own chances to actually save up for things I want.

You should quote people if you want them to see your post, otherwise they're probably going to miss it, aha. ^^

I think a reasonable time is one to two weeks? Two weeks is worth waiting for for your art. Time frame depends on how much gold you want to rack up.
Alternatively, you have the option to make the ending TBA.
Lukewarm City
dapperlace

You should quote people if you want them to see your post, otherwise they're probably going to miss it, aha. ^^

I think a reasonable time is one to two weeks? Two weeks is worth waiting for for your art. Time frame depends on how much gold you want to rack up.
Alternatively, you have the option to make the ending TBA.

Oh, woops! I need to remember to do that more often. Thanks for the help!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff