Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can see that, I actually think my father showed me an older version of Corel a while ago that had a similar issue. Made a few things difficult for him.

Fashionable Werewolf

I only have issues with pet files.
I can color in it and save them as psd files,but for png it has to be in photoshop.
everything else though that is not related to gaia and is of my own digital work saves fine.

thats the problem with programs some times, they can be iffy when it comes to gaia pet files.
That's interesting. I'm really curious as to why that is.

On another note, how'd you come up with the concept for the squirrel line art, it's very well done. ^.^

Fashionable Werewolf

I got the idea from not seeing any risu in the b/c before and wanted some semi realistic lines for a shop..so why not a risu shop..and I have well over 11mil wc on wajas and found a fantastic artist on there to create them for me and then found brittlebear on here to make templates for them. it took me 3 years to get this shop up and running and its been around for almost 2 years now

may have late replies due to having Live stream up
Ahhh. Wow. Sounds like a fun adventure. And no worries, I must go to bed now actually, it was fun talking to you though. ^.^ Night~

Fashionable Werewolf

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Fashionable Werewolf

Fashionable Werewolf

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100