Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Tycoon

Friendly Tycoon

Friendly Tycoon

Revive thread, reviveeeee D:>.

Friendly Tycoon

Mega Friend

Ahhhhhhhhhhh. This interest me very mucho.

I would like to join this! Its 7 in the morning and I've pulled an all nighty so everything is bleh to me. I'm not functioning as well as I want to. So how does one join this? I have never done anything like this on DA or Gaia. So this would be my first.

That is....if I'm not rejected </3

Friendly Tycoon

Angry Moustache

I would like to join this! Its 7 in the morning and I've pulled an all nighty so everything is bleh to me. I'm not functioning as well as I want to. So how does one join this? I have never done anything like this on DA or Gaia. So this would be my first.

Thank you for your interest! 4laugh You can find the link to our official thread in my signature. To join, you can fill out one of the forms in the second post there :3.

Mega Friend

Cinnai-chan
Angry Moustache

Thank you for your interest! 4laugh You can find the link to our official thread in my signature. To join, you can fill out one of the forms in the second post there :3.

Yay. Going to go check it out now :3

Friendly Tycoon

4laugh heart

Friendly Tycoon

Friendly Tycoon

Dapper Fatcat

Friendly Tycoon

Friendly Tycoon

Greedy Gaian

This will be my first time joining anything like this, but it looks so fun!! emotion_dowant

Hopefully I get accepted~

Greedy Gaian

does this look okay?? It's only a colored sketch. x) the actual one will be much more neat.

http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv291/tomatoboxfairy/rawhammer.png

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces