Welcome to Gaia! ::

How many visiters?

I've visted! 1 100.0% [ 125 ]
Total Votes:[ 125 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 > >>

Questions! *answers*

Resort: What kind of resort? With seperate cabins or hotel-style? I am guessing the people who find these creatures end up living there?
A mountain resort! It will be hotel-style, think of something along the lines of a boarding house even. Yes, the people who manage to have a Myth attracted to them will have the option to have a permanent room in the resort.

Along that note, will you have random people come in? that don't get the creatures but come to the resort for... you know... the skiing?
Yup! Yes yes yes! It IS a resort afterall! People without Myths will be welcome to RP (It's undecided but we might have some sort of screening process to insure that literate people are RPing in the main thread, I love everyone but if you type like a n00b it's extremly aggrivating, not to mention, only by having literacy will you be getting a Myth). In fact we've even made plans to insure that people without Myths can't accidently see the little buggers because... the Lochness Monster wouldn't be so popular if EVERYONE saw him, would he?

Also, is there like... a village a little further or just lots and lotsa rooms?
Well, there's Gaia. These mountains are located close to Gaia, so if you want to go back to town you always can.

What kind of access? roads only? helicopter? plane? hiking?
You can just take a car right up to the resort! It's a get-away, afterall, with man-made outdoor bath houses, a lake near by (ice fishing) and trails to cross-country ski or hike along! Come, relax, enjoy!

History: Will there be a history for the creatures themselves? *would love to see*
EVERY Myth has it's own history, it's own story. If you're asking about the shop and storywise? Well.. no. That's something for us to think about though, thank you!

And don't worry, there will be plot and story to keep people interested. ^ _^

And OH MY GOODNESS don't ever apologize for getting interested and asking questions! I love it! I'm so happy you asked these!
Cassi. Do you think that Roudolph would work as a Myth? xD
cassiopeia_starkitten
History: Will there be a history for the creatures themselves? *would love to see*
EVERY Myth has it's own history, it's own story. If you're asking about the shop and storywise? Well.. no. That's something for us to think about though, thank you!

((Hehe... I knew a mountain resort, I know there are different kinds is why I asked xd ))

Will the Bonded partner be responsible for researching and such the history of their creature's myth?

I meant, a history of all the creatures.... why they are centered around that particular mountain.

Will you have a focus of mythical creatures? or will people be allowed to add more... along those lines, will you also take into account creatures whose myths have changed over time?
--I am thinking specifically of the basilisk which has changed in cultures... from egyptian to greek to roman to all around europe ninja

...and now I need to go change my underwear as well... stupid dress pants that don't allow belts crying
EchoLimaFoxtrot
Hehe.. more suggestions... Allure wouldn't answer them *pooey* gonk

Price: How much are you thinking. Pets of this caliber usually go for 10-20K with what I have seen

RPness: How RP-required will these be? there are many levels and many levels.... will you have a "point" system for growth (what I would personally recommend, heh.... that way they just don't grow after a certain time? Could probably compound with time tho 3nodding )

*COUGH* O ,O 20k?! I dunno.. *scratches knee* Uh... I didn't think about price yet...

I guess...uh.. I don't wanna ask too much ^ ^;; How about 15k? Is that too much? ; ; I can also make a payment plan

These will be very RP required. No RP is required for it to grow from Unborn to Mythical Creature but from there on out you'll need to RP and you'll be given 'tasks' persay for each stage. I dunno if I really wanna do tasks, I'd feel like I'm copying GoGo Sushi and because I'm the RP Manager for that shop I also know that it's kind of a pain to have to remember when you last left off for giving points.
Wahoo for woodstock undies! Saving the day *bricked*

15K sound fine with me heart ... may be while before I get one, tho..... so many quests/saving ups crying

Tasks/RP prompts.... that sounds reasonable eek Many shops do that 3nodding

I guess, also... how "customizable" will these be? I guess that also go along with how FS's, auctions, etc, will be... will they be "premade" creatures or will the winner of such things have to submit a form that includes what creature, pictures, etc...a nd then the rest you go from there?

Wahoo! See... I have lotsa questions xd Prob regretting that Allure sent me twisted
Apoth: Roudolph would work, yes.

Will the Bonded partner be responsible for researching and such the history of their creature's myth?
They can if they want, it's nothing really necissary. Cassi is a mythilogical creature buff and would be able to tell you all the history of your little Myth right away, or at least find it in some god-forsaken book.

History for the creatures centered around the mountain? *shrug* Maybe. It's deep plot and even if I had thought that up yet I wouldn't be able to tell you, sorry!

Will you have a focus of mythical creatures? or will people be allowed to add more... along those lines, will you also take into account creatures whose myths have changed over time?
Main focus is mythical creatures, from the lochness monster and the yeti to murmaids and succubi. Creatures whose myths have changed over time will of course be allowed, such as the basalisk.

You'll have to be more clear on what you mean but "Or will people be allowed to add more..."
how "customizable" will these be? I guess that also go along with how FS's, auctions, etc, will be... will they be "premade" creatures or will the winner of such things have to submit a form that includes what creature, pictures, etc...a nd then the rest you go from there?
Unless you get a custom auction or raffle then yes, all myths will be premade creatures. Doing a lot of customs is no fun for me, I like to stretch my creative mind!
I have an idea for FSs. xD Since they are pre made you should have some questions about the myth's myth. xD Like for Roudolph you would have to say stuff about him. xD
That's a good idea, Apoth. Generally I figured I'd also have them be RP prompted. Probably a 42 hour thing.
Yea. You could have like 2-3 questions about the myth just to ahve a little fun. xD Then the prompt to judge. xD
Yeah X3 That's good, Apoth, thank you.

*FLOPS OVER*
whee I helped! xD
Yaaay! *throws hands up*

I'm gonna make a poll so more people will look in XD
New people! xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers