Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legends say that when angels would dirty their hands with blood, they would fall from heaven, blood dripping from their bodies, wings torn and red. They would take human form, never exposing the broken wings on their back. They have been marked forsaken...

This is an interest thread I have for a new shop I have in mind. I'm pretty sure there isn't a shop quite like this, but if there is, please let me know.

Mm, just tell me if there should be a mailing list. xD

heart

Mm, alrighty, I need help with a name. 3nodding Since my first name was taken, I need to think of a new one. Feel free to throw suggestions at me surprised ^^ heart

Name is temporarily Enzeru [ Zehro ]!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
They did not follow the rules of the angels...

Rules.
Rules are here for you to FOLLOW them. Not to BREAK them. HUGE difference [:

1. Please do not steal my idea, and don't accuse me of stealing it either. I've made this up completely from my head, and if there IS an idea like this, I DID NOT INTENTIONALLY mean to steal it.
2. Be respectful. People will respect you if you respect them.
3. Try to be literate...no "OMFG LIEK HoMaGaWD!!!".
4. Post nice and constructive critiscm comments.
No "This idea sucks. Get Lost." Now that my friend, is rude. If you say that, I will hate you FOREVER.
5. Follow the rules =]
The Zehros blended in with the people, nobody knowing their true origin.

The biiigg idea
Lesse, so I just had a random spurt, and came up with this idea. xD Well, basically, here are the stages.
-- Not all the Fallen are bad, some may keep their good alignment. This is very rare--

Feather - The Zehro is just starting to be a feather, the first stage of life.
Infant - The Zehro has just formed, and is a newborn infant. They look normal and happy.
Teen - The Zehro is now a teenager. They have been dirtying their hands with blood, and their personality is forming. Their wings are now fully formed.
Adult - The Zehro is now an adult. They have either turned back on their destiny, or became a fallen. Their wings are broken, and blood can be seen every here and there.

The Story
--Well, as you all know, I had to do a name change, so I'm sorry if the story doesn't make sense. sweatdrop --
I'll be working on posting the story soon :3
Hiring
Well, the only talent I DO have is coloring. Haha, other than that, I can't draw, or digitally ink. ^^;;
Here is a list of people I'll need:
1 lineartist Hired!
2 Full-time colorists
1 - Part time colorist
N amount of Guest colorists
Digital Inker
Cert-maker

If you're interested, please use this form.

Name:
Position you'd like:
Why I should hire you:
Samples of your art // certs:
Hours on Gaia each day:
R/E/s/E/r/v/e/d
Name: the_stoned_Piggy
Position you'd like: full colorist
Why I should hire you: because im not sure im a noob at it i started yesterday i hope you like my work
Samples of your art // certs:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Hours on Gaia each day: a hell of alot!
Mmkay, thanks for your application! ^^
im guessing you dont like!
No no, I'm waiting for more applications before deciding on who to hire
how many are you hireing?
It's in the hiring post, but I need to find a lineartist first. 3nodding