Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Nerd

If you </3 I would greatly appreciate why! I love critique smile
-----------

The shop

How many of you would love to have a pretty store at the mini shops, full of shiny sweets and loveable animals, but never seem to have time to make more than 3 pixel items and can't commit to making more on a set basis?

Well, I do, and I want to find people like me who would like to make a "drop-in" joint item pixel shop, with lots of pixels from many artists who can't seem to have the time to make a complete shop. (These would be premade items, like the ones you sell in the mini shops forum)
Any artist can join to sell their items (up to 5, maybe?) and get the money they ask for them, and quit whenever they wish to. Kinda like a pixel shop full of guest artists.

Its also a good way for people who already own one to advertise their shops!

The artist chooses the price of their item and everytime someone wants their item they can have two options for the transaction after the trade is completed:

1) The shop's waitrer/waitress will have access to the photobucket pixels base and deliver the order ( will have a "salary" in which all the artists who choose this mode will pitch in for).
2) The artist keeps his/her work in his/her own image base and delivers the image him/herself.

The artist gets the 100% of the price of the item, he/she would just have to pitch for the waitress/waiter in option #1. The artist gets 100% credit for their work, and decides when to remove it or quit.

Anyway, I would like to find people interested in this shop modality (as an artist and waiter/waitress) and which other ideas they have for it!

Thanks for reading ^^

Thieving Sweetheart

I might actually consider that, I've never thought of something like that. c: I'm running a little temp-shop for my pixels right now and I've been having kind of a hard time getting as much attention with my shop as a lot of regular/drawing artists, and I've noticed that with a lot of other pixel shops, too. So having a bigger thread with more artists might help not only for getting orders, but shoppers might pay more attention to other pixel shops because of it, as well. B}
So would this be set up in the same kind of format as a joint shop, or what?

Desirable Nerd

Optiphoria
I might actually consider that, I've never thought of something like that. c: I'm running a little temp-shop for my pixels right now and I've been having kind of a hard time getting as much attention with my shop as a lot of regular/drawing artists, and I've noticed that with a lot of other pixel shops, too. So having a bigger thread with more artists might help not only for getting orders, but shoppers might pay more attention to other pixel shops because of it, as well. B}
I was thinking more of making sections of the pixels, like "sweets", "items", "premade dolls" and under each item add the artist that made it. Since it is a "drop-in" shop, where any artist could join and quit from at any time, making them post their work would be problematic.On another post there would be the links to the artists' shops, if they have one, too ^^

Thieving Sweetheart

jMoof
Optiphoria
I was thinking more of making sections of the pixels, like "sweets", "items", "premade dolls" and under each item add the artist that made it. Since it is a "drop-in" shop, where any artist could join and quit from at any time, making them post their work would be problematic.On another post there would be the links to the artists' shops, if they have one, too ^^

Even better. B} I would definitely sign up, then.
It sounds kind of like a catalog. A cute-a-log. emotion_dowant
I'd definitely want to be involved, then. C:

Desirable Nerd

Optiphoria
Even better. B} I would definitely sign up, then.
It sounds kind of like a catalog. A cute-a-log. emotion_dowant
I'd definitely want to be involved, then. C:
biggrin yay!

Desirable Nerd

Desirable Nerd

Desirable Nerd

I'm interested. I don't have time to run a shop full time, but I love to pixel. And I have a freebie shop, but it would be nice to earn some gold from my hobby.
jMoof

Interesting...

I would join except I haven't done much pixel art lately.

Desirable Nerd

heart c a n d ii
I'm interested. I don't have time to run a shop full time, but I love to pixel. And I have a freebie shop, but it would be nice to earn some gold from my hobby.
I've seen (and bought) your pixels! They are so awesome! It would be an honor for you to join me smile .

Would you perhaps have any ideas for the name?

Desirable Nerd

Kethy Chu
jMoof

Interesting...

Well, the idea is to have around 5 pixels at least from each artist
jMoof
Kethy Chu
jMoof

Interesting...

Well, the idea is to have around 5 pixels at least from each artist

Alright well I suck so nevermind xD

Good luck though

Desirable Nerd

Kethy Chu

Good luck though
I'm sure you would be able to pull off really awesome pixels smile
jMoof
Kethy Chu

Good luck though