Welcome to Gaia! ::

jMoof
I've seen (and bought) your pixels! They are so awesome! It would be an honor for you to join me smile .

Would you perhaps have any ideas for the name?

Wow, thank you. I'm so glad you like my art.

I'm not the best at names, but I can give it a shot. Is there any sort of theme to the shop?

Desirable Nerd

heart c a n d ii
So far all I've got is the idea of a sort of catalogue, but it gives the idea that the shop is mainly a thread full of links.
Maybe something like pixel paradise, or something that a pixel addict would love!
jMoof
heart c a n d ii
So far all I've got is the idea of a sort of catalogue, but it gives the idea that the shop is mainly a thread full of links.
Maybe something like pixel paradise, or something that a pixel addict would love!

If it's a thread full of links, can people buy from the shop? Or is it just a reference to other people's shops? I'm confused.

A lot of shops have names like that - pixel paradise, pixel perfect, or some variation of the sort. Perhaps something more unique that catches people's attention? And it doesn't necessarily have to have the word pixel in it.

Desirable Nerd

heart c a n d ii

No, the idea is to be like a super joint shop, but other artists can post whatever they want there, even if they have a shop, to keep it interesting. All the items shown would be sold in that thread (to the corresponding artist).

Something more interesting...
Somewhere you can find many things to buy? A bazaar, a fair, a flea market? /brainstorming
jMoof
heart c a n d ii

No, the idea is to be like a super joint shop, but other artists can post whatever they want there, even if they have a shop, to keep it interesting. All the items shown would be sold in that thread (to the corresponding artist).

Something more interesting...
Somewhere you can find many things to buy? A bazaar, a fair, a flea market? /brainstorming

Oh...I think I get it. So each artist posts a few things they have along with links to their original shop. So if I joined, could I just move the items from my old temp shop (currently closed) to this shop?

What about "smorgasbord", it's a Scandinavian word for buffet. Since there are lots of pixels to choose from, from a bunch of different artists, it fits. And it's a fun word to say.

Desirable Nerd

heart c a n d ii

Oh...I think I get it. So each artist posts a few things they have along with links to their original shop. So if I joined, could I just move the items from my old temp shop (currently closed) to this shop?
Yup. You can use any pixels and remove them as you please biggrin .

heart c a n d ii

What about "smorgasbord", it's a Scandinavian word for buffet. Since there are lots of pixels to choose from, from a bunch of different artists, it fits. And it's a fun word to say.
biggrin I love it!
jMoof
Yup. You can use any pixels and remove them as you please biggrin .

Can I have more than 5? If not then it's still okay. I can rotate them around every once in a while.

jMoof
biggrin I love it!

Awesome biggrin

Desirable Nerd

heart c a n d ii

Can I have more than 5? If not then it's still okay. I can rotate them around every once in a while.
Right now it will be better for you to have more than 5 since we won't be many artist at the beginning smile .
jMoof
heart c a n d ii

Right now it will be better for you to have more than 5 since we won't be many artist at the beginning smile .

So I'm planning on including items under the menu section here. Just the cakes and macarons, and then I'm working on some simple coffee drinks too.

Have you made any graphics for the shop yet?

Desirable Nerd

heart c a n d ii

Have you made any graphics for the shop yet?

I have two mexican candies and I just did these little moustache User Image and I'm making it in many colors for the shop :3
jMoof
I have two mexican candies and I just did these little moustache User Image and I'm making it in many colors for the shop :3

I meant like banners and things like that.

Desirable Nerd

heart c a n d ii
jMoof

I meant like banners and things like that.
Oh! No, I don't. I decided to wait for the name. I'm also testing how the layout would be. Deciding colors. So much to be done! D:

Desirable Nerd

Desirable Nerd

jMoof
heart c a n d ii
Tell me what you think

Looks good. I'll send you my items Friday night or Saturday.

If you want, I can also do some simple coding and/or make banners.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff