Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Regular

Phoenix Songbird

I'm doing good how are you? ^.^ Just trying to get some hw done so I can go back to reading. Lol

Dapper Gekko

Nilah44
Phoenix Songbird

I'm doing good how are you? ^.^ Just trying to get some hw done so I can go back to reading. Lol
Awwww, you have homework during the summer?
What'cha reading?

Just finished a walk with the dog and other than that, not much today xD
I should probably start reading though - doing some spring cleaning and I'm reading through older books to see if I still want to keep them.

Invisible Regular

Phoenix Songbird

Haha I'm in college and I'm taking summer classes to try to get some out of the way.

I've been reading the Divergent books! I just finished Divergent so I'm on the 2nd one now, Insurgent. But HW first unfortunately. XP

Yay walking the dog! It's storming outside so even if the dogs want to go outside we're not letting them.

- jumps into the convo -

@Nilah
Wow... how erudite of you ; )
It's a complimen! Not sass. Ha ha. What are you studying in college? Have you decided on a major / career path?

@Phoenix

My dog walk got cancelled because of rain :c
Now we're having a netflix marathon session because I'm procrastinating hw.

What type of dog do you have?

Invisible Regular

@Annaving:

How very Candor of you with your honesty. XD

I'm taking some basics first before I transfer to a larger university, though I'm only taking ones that I need for my degree. I'm working towards an associates in Medical Laboratory Technology. ^.^

Yay for doggies and netflix marathons!

Haha. After reading the books, I decided that I would have definitely been a Candor transfer to Erudite. It sums me up pretty well c:

Aged Kitten

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Teh Puritysan

Another fan! Yay! I am definitely collecting all the helpers I can get. Tell me about all your divergent / BC related skills c:

I've read Divergent and Insurgent, and I've had the third book spoiled for me. mad
I've seen the movie.

Uh, and I've staffed like 4 shops and owned like 4 too.
But times are tough and my shops died.
Teh Puritysan

Spoilers are the worst :c

Sorry about the tough times. Are the tough times due to RL schedules or is the gaia economy issues stretching to the BC? I haven't been in the BC forum for a little while so I wasn't sure if it was affected or not. I used to just hang out in the art forums, but the inflation makes it nearly impossible to buy or sell art.

Aged Kitten

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Annaving
Teh Puritysan

Spoilers are the worst :c

Sorry about the tough times. Are the tough times due to RL schedules or is the gaia economy issues stretching to the BC? I haven't been in the BC forum for a little while so I wasn't sure if it was affected or not. I used to just hang out in the art forums, but the inflation makes it nearly impossible to buy or sell art.

Mostly Real Life. I almost got kicked out of where I was living and I was looking for a job and all sorts of other crappy thing. LOL But the economy hasn't helped. sad Also I couldn't find artists either to help.
Teh Puritysan

Yeah. I just now started my official artist search. As a back up, can do the art myself... But I'm hoping to find someone to save me the trouble since I'm pretty rusty. We'll see how it goes =/

And yikes. Your RL stuff sounds intense. Are you hanging in there?

Nilah44

I edited the 2nd post with the "hiring art!" information. I also made the same post in the art request thread so we'll see what happens. How's your reading going? c:

Aged Kitten

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Annaving
Teh Puritysan

Yeah. I just now started my official artist search. As a back up, can do the art myself... But I'm hoping to find someone to save me the trouble since I'm pretty rusty. We'll see how it goes =/

And yikes. Your RL stuff sounds intense. Are you hanging in there?

Yeh! I'm totes hanging in. biggrin I've got a job at a movie theatre and all is better. c:
Teh Puritysan

Great! Do you get to watch tons of free movies? =o

Invisible Regular

Annaving

AWESOME. I'm excited. <3 Is there any particular style you'd like the art in so I can keep my eyes out for people with that style?
Nilah44
Annaving

AWESOME. I'm excited. <3 Is there any particular style you'd like the art in so I can keep my eyes out for people with that style?

Right now, my only specifications are "high quality" and non-chibi. So I'm pretty open. c:

Aged Kitten

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Annaving
Teh Puritysan

Great! Do you get to watch tons of free movies? =o

I do. xDDDD

But I don't get much time to do so, so usually when I plan a day, I go all out and watch 2-3 movies in a row. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff