Welcome to Gaia! ::

asscarpet's Waifu

Bashful Cub

Zhivago Nikto
pixel-kun

Irrelevant but, HELL YES SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO DEVELOP GAMES.

haha hi 4laugh do you too then? :00

Friendly Bloodsucker

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
pixel-kun
Zhivago Nikto
pixel-kun

Irrelevant but, HELL YES SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO DEVELOP GAMES.

haha hi 4laugh do you too then? :00
Hai thar :3
And yes. I actually did, twice. e we

asscarpet's Waifu

Bashful Cub

Zhivago Nikto

aah woah!! thats totally cool emotion_kirakira i havent had any experience yet besides art OTL i applied for work experience at lionhead this year so yup!!
what games did you make?? :00

Friendly Bloodsucker

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
pixel-kun
Zhivago Nikto

aah woah!! thats totally cool emotion_kirakira i havent had any experience yet besides art OTL i applied for work experience at lionhead this year so yup!!
what games did you make?? :00
It's not that cool, seeing as they were never published anyway...And woah! That's awesome!
Well, the first was a point-and-click surreal/somewhat macabre/horror game about a circus...it lacked music and sound. You see how that would be a problem.
And the second was another p&c with macabre vibes. It was the classic escape-a-house deal. It lacked an interesting story, so there's that. And the same MUSIC AND SOUND THING BECAUSE I NEVER LEARNED AND DIDN'T BOTHER TO LEARN.

asscarpet's Waifu

Bashful Cub

Zhivago Nikto

well even so!! the fact that you managed to complete two games is pretty cool :>>
and aah i know what you mean about not wanting to learn stuff u n u;; programming outside of flash for me is bleh ; _ ; buut you should use your weaknesses to your advantage c: i think a horror game without any music would be super creepy because youd keep expecting a noisy jumpscare haha 4laugh

Friendly Bloodsucker

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
pixel-kun
Zhivago Nikto

well even so!! the fact that you managed to complete two games is pretty cool :>>
and aah i know what you mean about not wanting to learn stuff u n u;; programming outside of flash for me is bleh ; _ ; buut you should use your weaknesses to your advantage c: i think a horror game without any music would be super creepy because youd keep expecting a noisy jumpscare haha 4laugh
I guess that's true...
I never used flash for anything but it sounds like fun 8'D These games were from about...well, I think one might have been a little more than half a year ago and the other a few months ago. I would need to learn programming all over again if I attempted to create another one. ;; w ;; At least this program is fairly easy.
And woah. Yeah, maybe... And silence, from my experience, can be creepy as all living hell. Ormaybethat'sjustbecauseIhatesilence. ._.
I think I might have let my friend's comment that I was half-assing it get to me too much.

Original Lunatic

Hi! I'm...: Kabi and Im a chick with waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on my hands. lololol
Samples: [X][X][X] <-Chibi's! [X][X] <-Full Body [X]<- Head shot
Product: Chibi's, Full Body, Head shot
Activity: I try to get on at least once a day.

Tipsy Lunatic

11,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
pixel-kun

Nah you don't talk too much haha. Or maybe you do. But I do too so it's okay! rofl

That's a cute idea :3 I'll make a spot for theme ideas and post that. Thanks for the application! whee

Tipsy Lunatic

11,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
Kabibelle

Thanks for the application! heart

Probably gonna leave it open for another day or so and then I'll decide whee You all have really cute art!

Hi! I'm...: salem, or end, either is fine. i draw ungodly slow and am probably a pushover lol.
Samples: regular and papercutting chibi styles.
Product: i'd like to sell my usual, but also some grab bags or what have you with experimentals because i haven't the time to play with my styles since starting commissions.
Activity: i often lurk when i'm not busy with work or school, but don't actually log in unless there's something for me to do or check on.

asscarpet's Waifu

Bashful Cub

Letta
pixel-kun

Nah you don't talk too much haha. Or maybe you do. But I do too so it's okay! rofl

That's a cute idea :3 I'll make a spot for theme ideas and post that. Thanks for the application! whee

aah ok!! q u q you're welcome~

Dapper Codger

Hi! I'm...: sanji, I like traditional but also digital. I have carpal tunnel but I still draw though in short bursts. :3 Recently ordered brushes on ebay.
Samples: http://snaji.tumblr.com
Product: Grab-bags
Activity: Daily, unless too busy irl

Anxious Noob

Hi! I'm...: eheh just call me Rimi biggrin I'm completely new to this and I've just joined Gaia moments ago and I stumbled onto this, sorry if i sound dumb I've never heard of art shops like this before but an art shop sounds really exciting! But uhh, I'm not really sure how it works yet, I'm sorry sad I hope you don't mind biggrin
I made a dA account four months ago, totally forgot about it ._. and I've always wanted to be a Pokemon trainer!! cool

Samples: Most recent work
hope it isn't too colorful
Chibi style 1
chibi style 2
I'm trying out pixel art! But sorry, no samples yet >:

Product: Headshots, bust shots, half-body and chibis (Hopefully I can add pixel icons to the list one day)

Activity: I'm definitely on on weekends and mostly weekdays when I'm not busy with schoolwork

Generous Lover

artificial end

Hi! I'm...: salem, or end, either is fine. i draw ungodly slow and am probably a pushover lol.
Samples: regular and papercutting chibi styles.
Product: i'd like to sell my usual, but also some grab bags or what have you with experimentals because i haven't the time to play with my styles since starting commissions.
Activity: i often lurk when i'm not busy with work or school, but don't actually log in unless there's something for me to do or check on.

Damn man, those are good

Tipsy Lunatic

11,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200

Woww I got a lot of applications last night haha. I think I'll close for decisions in an hour or two!

artificial end

Sanjirou

Rimi-kun

Thanks for applying! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items