Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rimi-kun
asdfghkl. thank you.<3

and it's because i'm offering experimental things, so it'll just be however i feel like drawing the reference, prolly sketches like my monster now. i just wanted the chance to play with my styles, but they're not going to be anything worth much, so payment shall be tuna LOL. i also may or may not be after the sushi hair accessories you can make with them. ninja

i should go and finish drawing my monster though ..
hey guys, there's an emergency here over at my end, so i won't be on much this entire week.
that also means that i won't be able to do the corner banner thing and i'm really sorry. > <
feel free to open the shop without me, i'll just have my slots closed.

Anxious Noob

Hey guys, I dont have much art so Im kinda working on some samples...

And Im wondering when are we going to open the shop? surprised

asscarpet's Waifu

Bashful Cub

i wonder when shop opens too . v.
ill probably keep my slots closed until after the 1st, when my auction ends so je :00

Tipsy Lunatic

11,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
Ah sorry, been busy dealing with life sweatdrop I was thinking we could open once everyone got their posts and post pics done. The corner banner can wait 3nodding That's just minor details.

Demonic Cleric

10,100 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Level Up 200
I might need extra time since I let my friends borrow my tablet. they've made great progress and I'm proud of them. :'O

Tipsy Lunatic

11,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
lavenly
I might need extra time since I let my friends borrow my tablet. they've made great progress and I'm proud of them. :'O

That's okay. It'll be a few days before I finish my post pic at least sweatdrop A lot of problems popping up in life right now sad Trying to drown it out with Gaia haha ahh denial is never the answer surprised

Tipsy Lunatic

11,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
The mule's name is now Uncanny Usher

I tried to use Through the Dark but it was already taken sweatdrop
it'll be longer until i'm able to fully come back, so if i become too much of a hindrance or you guys feel like i'm gone too long, feel free to take me out of the shop. no hard feelings attached.<3

Tipsy Lunatic

11,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
It seems like most of us have other obligations right now so I'd just like to get a consensus on when you'd all like to open the shop. Don't feel bad though! Because I'm guilty of being very busy right now too xp I just want to know when you guys will be ready. I haven't even had a chance to pick up my tablet pen all week even though I was planning on getting my post pic done by today.

I'm HOPING nothing will come up tonight and I can try to get it done because I doubt I will this weekend and next week I have an exam. If things go as planned (we all know how that goes sweatdrop ) then personally, I'd be ready late next week. I don't have any examples either besides a few chibi freebies and my post pic when it gets done.

I feel like our biggest hurdle right now is actually opening xd I don't mind opening with someone on hiatus.

asscarpet's Waifu

Bashful Cub

Personally I'm fine with opening whenever :>

Anxious Noob

I also fine with opening whenever biggrin biggrin : D

Demonic Cleric

10,100 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Level Up 200

Tipsy Lunatic

11,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
Ughh I've been so busy. Sorry guyyyyss crying Okay I'm thinking we'll just open and get the ball rolling.
Post up guise! We're open for business whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces