Slots:
1. Letta
2. pixel-kun
3. artificial end
4. Rimi-kun
5. lavenly

Generous Lover

Form
Hi! I'm...: Hi, I'm Zanaoria, and have been on and off gaia since 2005, started making freebies last year but I put it off a lot because I never really had a good motivation to draw, which is why I wanted to make art for a shop :3
Samples: Newer, full body, color, clean lineart
Chibi, color, kind of sketchy
Full Body, color, sketchy lineart Not many, but I haven't done many big things lately
Product: Pretty much anything(headshots, busts, full body, chibi, etc.)
Activity: I'm on most of the time when I'm not busy

Tipsy Lunatic

11,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
Zanaoria

Form
Hi! I'm...: Hi, I'm Zanaoria, and have been on and off gaia since 2005, started making freebies last year but I put it off a lot because I never really had a good motivation to draw, which is why I wanted to make art for a shop :3
Samples: Newer, full body, color, clean lineart
Chibi, color, kind of sketchy
Full Body, color, sketchy lineart Not many, but I haven't done many big things lately
Product: Pretty much anything(headshots, busts, full body, chibi, etc.)
Activity: I'm on most of the time when I'm not busy

Aww your chibis are cute whee Thanks for applying~

Tipsy Lunatic

11,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
yum_burger

Chatty Fatcat

Hi! I'm...: Inu! Or you can call me Jelly! Also, I'm personally not a fan of bribe shops or overly pricey art shops. I can understand doing a normal style, and then doing a special style/highly detailed/fullbodies by bribe only. I'm just not a fan of snobby art shops. I'm also a fan of coding if given a base idea to work with. I'm also a huge fan of "perma temp shop" idea. A shop thatt only does orders one week a month. Or something like that. I don't have the time with work and school to devote to something full time.
Samples: Main Style --- Head Shot --- OC Ref Sheet --- Anime Style ---- dolls
Product: definitely my main style and the dolls. Maybe oc spreadsheet and anime style by bribes. I am debating the headshots
Activity: evenings on weekn ights. I'm usually tied up onn the weekend

Chatty Fatcat

Tipsy Lunatic

11,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
InuOjouchan
Herro!

Awesome, thanks for the application! heart

Did you get the perma temp shop idea from this recruit? Just wondering xd That's the first time I'd ever seen that kind of shop before and I like the idea too but I'm leaning a little bit more toward the perma than the temp side. I don't have the time to devote fully to art either because in the end, I'm being paid in pixels and that doesn't really pay the bills IRL. That's what slots are for!

Bribe was nice because it gave me more freedom to be picky, though I found that I rarely turned down offers, even if they were the minimum. I had a couple customers who continually came back for more art and paid/tipped a LOT just to have me squeeze them into a slot or add special touches, and that was nice. I figure the artist can pick their own workload and pricing, though.

Chatty Fatcat

Letta
InuOjouchan
Herro!

Awesome, thanks for the application! heart

Did you get the perma temp shop idea from this recruit? Just wondering xd That's the first time I'd ever seen that kind of shop before and I like the idea too but I'm leaning a little bit more toward the perma than the temp side. I don't have the time to devote fully to art either because in the end, I'm being paid in pixels and that doesn't really pay the bills IRL. That's what slots are for!

Bribe was nice because it gave me more freedom to be picky, though I found that I rarely turned down offers, even if they were the minimum. I had a couple customers who continually came back for more art and paid/tipped a LOT just to have me squeeze them into a slot or add special touches, and that was nice. I figure the artist can pick their own workload and pricing, though.
I've been looking for that shop. Thank you XD

Tipsy Lunatic

11,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
cheese_whine

Friendly Bloodsucker

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hi! I'm...: a procrastinating jerk grammarian and lover of art in general. :I...Well, most of the time, it's the procrastinating and the grammarian that takes light. I'm not a jerk on purpose. It just happens. I've been trying really hard to be nice, though, so there's that. Name's Zhivago but you can call me literally anything else as long as I don't find it overly rude or idiotic. And. And. I IS CAPS LOCK BOY!
Samples: Here's everything I recently finished.
WIP of a cartoony picture, 'triggered' by a friend making a typo.
DISREGARD THE FILENAME. Another WIP, this time a cartoonything of a Parody!Stu
Product: Cartoonythings, probably, and the occasional headshot.
Activity: Every single day, unless something comes up.

Tipsy Lunatic

11,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
Zhivago Nikto

Thanks for the application! heart

Friendly Bloodsucker

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Letta
Zhivago Nikto

Thanks for the application! heart
No problem. This sounds interesting. ...That and it might help me develop people skillz.

asscarpet's Waifu

Bashful Cub

Hi! I'm...: uuhm well you can call me pixel i guess!! ; v; um im 16 and i hope to be a games developer one day but i also really love drawing stuff for people :>> uM IM PRETTY BORING REALLY but i thought it would be fun to sell art with some other people and stop spamming all the art forums with my threads OTL
Samples: ok ok well i have two '''main'' styles that im comfortable with :00 the first looks like this and the other looks like this!! oh oh also i can draw this little ones that look like this u v u
Product: Probably those three with the option of being sketched, coloured or shaded~ oh and i also wanted to sell grab bags for people that dont have much money so everyone can get something :> oh and art trades hehe oh and pricing welp ill probably decide that if i get hired e ue if thats ok;;
Activity: welp im on every day because i have no life and im a quick artist so i can finish about 2/3 chibis a day if i try really hard!! my timezone btw is UK so is that like 0GMT?? idek OTL ((but i do have school and junk so there might be days where im too tired to work or im busy with family but ill check in at least to lest you know c: )

also i had the idea that the theme could be cute monsters?? like CUTE ZOMBIES AND STUFF OMG ; v ; but im getting ahead of myself haha sorry i talk too much sobbu ok thank you!!

Friendly Bloodsucker

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
pixel-kun

Irrelevant but, HELL YES SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO DEVELOP GAMES.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff