Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blade: *yawns and scritches his chin* <___<
Orpheus: ^_^ Excellent. Then my nap came at the perfect time. *gives up on neatening his hair as its a lost cause*
Kat: Naps are good ^__^ And since we don't have work yet its the perfect time to take them. :3 Right blade? *pokes him*
Orpheus: <_< ... >_> ... *leans back in his chair* ^_^ .... zZzZzZzZz.... *dozing again*
GOTS US A NEW PREVIEWWW X3
Blade: Mnn yeah sure. <__<
Aww! *snuggles the scorpion* Cuteness! <_< ... >_> ... Don't let Lucien see me hugging him he will get jealous. LOL heart

*streaks through* <3<3<3
Orpheus: -_o *peeks an eye open to watch then goes back to sleep* zZzZzZzzzz...
Kat: *covers up orpheus with a blanket* :3
Blade: *watches*.... *Takes a swig from some sort of bottle and then tucks it back in his jacket* Hmn... *scratches the back of his head* S'too quiet.
Kat: the children will all be born soon and given to parents! and then we'll have so much fun things to do. X3 *glees*
Blade: Well... I guess it'll be better- I'll be able to get a look at their new dragons. =D And... I guess it won't be so bad passing on some of my techniques onto the kids... Hmn... Proper dragon care is something this world shouldn't live without. <__<
Kat: *nodnod* ^__^

and. Goodnight. XD cause you just POOFED on me.
YOU COULD ATLEAST SAY GOODBYE D: or like. screw you i'm goning to bed and not listning to your bable. XD

Business Cat

5,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items