Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like the cert?

Yes 0.75 75.0% [ 15 ]
No 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Give me kittehs 0.25 25.0% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 67 68 69 > >>

Friendly Friend

I'm going to make a form now and maybe type up some background story and stuff. owo

Dapper Explorer

I think I should also add, on the discussion on gendered to non-gendered lines. I like the idea of certain lines being certain genders. It seems more organized on what is what. When anything can be swapped out for anything else gender-wise it just seems sort of random and confusing. I'm sort of one for at least basic conformity and organization when it comes to these things X3

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Eh, my opinion comes from my thoughts that robots having sexes is...silly.

Dapper Explorer

Geyser Eelborn
Eh, my opinion comes from my thoughts that robots having sexes is...silly.

It is indeed a silly thing XD
But my need for organization over-rides even the silliest of things :3

Friendly Friend

Forms are up. P: The problem I have with lineart being set personalities is that if someone wins a pet that's not a pod, they'll have to make a personality that fits the lineart. I'd rather avoid that. Also these cats aren't like alien robots but robots built by humans, so it would make sense that humans would want to program genders into the cats just because.

And Geyser watch thiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

xD True it would be human nature to do that I think. Unless they want to call their robokitty "it" all of the time.

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Alright, I'm won over. Femme-She-Kitties!!

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Knock Out. Knock Out, someday, I will be reincarnated as a sports car, and I will join your harem. Also, looks like Knock Out's period of mourning is over.

Friendly Friend

I wonder if Knock Out was saying that he and Breakdown used to sneak off for racing and now that he's gone he was going to gather a bunch of Vehicons to race with. The idea is like lajdhfklajsdhf. OwO Although he's not going to like that Insecticon at all. And being in the sewers. Oh gawd I'm looking forward to this.

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
As soon as I saw the Insecticon, I instantly said, "You're a d**k, Megatron." Sloppy, slovenly, gluttonous Insecticon + elegant, fastidious Knock Out = Pissy medic and grumpy minion

I can't wait to see this, either. Poor, poor Knock Out (I'm loving all of the facial expressions he has in that clip).

Friendly Friend

XD Apparently I'm turning this thread into a Knock Out fan thread so I shall go eat dinner now.

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Heh, yeah. Let's not get too carried away.

[Hugs everyone else] Kitties?

Dapper Explorer

I know almost nothing about transformers XD
I've only seen like one of the cartoons for a few episodes (the transformers animated one)

Also I am also cooking dinner X3

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Mm, that was a good show.

Now I'm wondering which if any of my old cat OCs I ought to get somewhere.

Friendly Friend

Caaaaaaats. owo

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

I could get my pet cats as OCs but they would be a little boring.... Haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items