Welcome to Gaia! ::

This year, I was running into some Christmas money problems so one of my friends recommended that I just give out Art to my friends. And so I did. I was shocked by the ammount of positive feedback I got that I'm considering opening a shop. Of course, it'll have to be sometime after Christmas as my workload is packed at the moment.

Currently, I've just been doing plushie versions of their avatar.

Examples:

~ snip ~

I haven't shown them my other styles as of yet, but I will when I'm more confident with my art. I'm pretty flexible drawing wise and can do a bit of realism and anime, sketch wise. But, seeing how these were such a big hit among my friends, I figured maybe I'd go with this for now.
Awww... Those are kawaii as hell. ^_^ I'd be willing to pay quite a bit for one, although I don't have much money. I suppose it depends on how much time goes into each one, but if I had the money I could easily see paying 15k+ probably much more.
last_karasu
Awww... Those are kawaii as hell. ^_^ I'd be willing to pay quite a bit for one, although I don't have much money. I suppose it depends on how much time goes into each one, but if I had the money I could easily see paying 15k+ probably much more.

Ahhh, thank you very much ^___^ I put a lot of love into them. So far they've been ranging from 4 to 7 hours, usually near the higher end of that time range @____@
Yes, they are very cute. I'll look you up when I get enough gold.
last_karasu
Yes, they are very cute. I'll look you up when I get enough gold.

Wow, thank you so much for your kind words ^^ It means a lot to me ^^
Not a problem, I only speak truth. Glad I could make some one's day a tad brighter. ^_^ Most people see me as a little raincloud of dispair >_<' Funny ne?
last_karasu
Not a problem, I only speak truth. Glad I could make some one's day a tad brighter. ^_^ Most people see me as a little raincloud of dispair >_<' Funny ne?

I wonder why o.O

Fluffy Bunny

Ah, the cute factor's definitely there razz The sellability is definitely there - probably worth 3k and above for one, too.
mii.ne
Ah, the cute factor's definitely there razz The sellability is definitely there - probably worth 3k and above for one, too.

Thank you very much ^_^ Every opinion helps! 3nodding

Rarook's Queen

Wow, those are adorable! ^^

I'd say...3-5k for one. 3nodding

Best of luck!
heart
TiltedHaloPs44
Wow, those are adorable! ^^

I'd say...3-5k for one. 3nodding

Best of luck!
heart

Thank you! ^___^ Much appreciated biggrin
I would pay at least 5k for one of them ^^
Guardian 0f Heaven
I would pay at least 5k for one of them ^^

Thank you very much! ^____^ A couple more opinions and I will announce my decision biggrin Thanks!
Wow, i LOVE them....i would totally buy one if i had the money.

But yes, 5-10k sounds reasonable [yea, large range, but i am not a regular in mini shops, so i am not very good ]
Bubblegum Flavored Pandy
Wow, i LOVE them....i would totally buy one if i had the money.

But yes, 5-10k sounds reasonable [yea, large range, but i am not a regular in mini shops, so i am not very good ]

Aww, thanks so much! ^___^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces