I'll definitely use it! 0.14754098360656 14.8% [ 9 ]
Other (post about it!) 0.016393442622951 1.6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 > >>

High-functioning Sex Symbol

a busted radio
Amour Belle et Deces

Name/what should we call you?: radio
Why should I put you on the list?: i'm bored and i like having stuff to do here on gaia.
Do you have any references?: tumblr. i've also had many pricing and crit threads.
Anything else I should know?: although my style is primarily anime, i do know a lot about realism and i can adjust to everything else in between. i can also do red lines and help with stylized anatomy.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

I saw your post, you're good. All I need to know is that you're abiding to the rules. And I LOVE your art, but I know I could never afford it! ^ ^"
I'll put you on the "New Critics" list. Thanks!

Alien Abductee

I did two quick art samples and was wondering if I could get feed back about them and how much would these be priced? redface Thank you in advance heart

User Image User Image

Player

Amour Belle et Deces

i posted that on the previous page hahaha

Player

bunnysan
What do you think of an animated art shop?

User Image

since i'm on the list, let's get this started.
do you have any other samples?
do you have any colored samples?

you should start with that first before considering opening a shop.

second, for that particular animation, i would adjust the timing in between frames, right now it's too slow.
when i do animation, the sweet spot for me seems to be about .2 second delay + 1 or 2 sec delay between each full animation (after it finishes going through all the frames)

animation is quite popular and i've gotten quite high bribes from simple animations.

Cupcake Hemophilia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hey, would you mind looking at my dA and telling my what you think? 4laugh User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I really like your coloring style! Click below.
Sprinkle Hair is really cool. I love that you draw women realistically; without a bra or corset (etc.), boobs don't look like basketballs. Good job on realizing that. Overall, I would suggest to elongate the heads that you draw, and/or shorten the necks (Mireeeeeeeeeeeh for example). Frustration is a nice piece. The coloring techniques on Sprinkle Hair and Frustration are really nice, as well as Mahou Shoujo, and these pieces stand out to me. I think Mireeeeeeeeeeeh is... Well, the coloring could be better (smudge tool isn't usually recommended), and as I mentioned before, the neck and head are disproportionate. So if you were to focus on the styles of Mahou Shoujo, Sprinkle Hair and Frustation, I'd say you could sell a headshot for 3-5bil, a bust for 6-10bil, a waist-up for 12-15bil, and a fullbody for 20bil.
c:

bunnysan
What do you think of an animated art shop?

User Image

I would pay about 800mil or less for that piece. If it were nicely colored, 2-3bil.

chocoanillaberry
I did two quick art samples and was wondering if I could get feed back about them and how much would these be priced? redface Thank you in advance heart

User Image User Image

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Awesome!
I can see that you are confident and have your own defined style. I cannot judge your uniqueness and I would say that these types of pieces would go for 10-20bil depending on the buyer. I can't tell you how much you could charge for fullbodies because I don't know of your abilities in drawing bodies.

Big Bum

Amour Belle et Deces

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Thank you so much! heart heart heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alien Abductee

Amour Belle et Deces
chocoanillaberry

User Image User Image

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Awesome!
I can see that you are confident and have your own defined style. I cannot judge your uniqueness and I would say that these types of pieces would go for 10-20bil depending on the buyer. I can't tell you how much you could charge for fullbodies because I don't know of your abilities in drawing bodies.

Thank you so much for the sweet and fast reply! <3 Wow that's a lot of gold o.o kinda flabbergasted XD

chocoanillaberry
Amour Belle et Deces
chocoanillaberry

User Image User Image

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Awesome!

Thank you so much for the sweet and fast reply! <3 Wow that's a lot of gold o.o kinda flabbergasted XD

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

no problem hun heart art goes for a lot these days. Blame inflation. Damn I wish I could afford your art.

a busted radio
i posted that on the previous page hahaha

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

oh I know, I was jussayin' ^-^

Player

Amour Belle et Deces

i'll try to be nice, but they way i type does sound really scary / blunt sometimes hahahaha
i'm just really direct when it come to crits.

a busted radio
i'll try to be nice, but they way i type does sound really scary / blunt sometimes hahahaha
i'm just really direct when it come to crits.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

I would suggest that you point out the goods first, make sure you do that - then the bads. basically just don't be an a*****e.

Player

Amour Belle et Deces

we'll see haha. i'm rarely ever impressed here on gaia. don't worry i would never say "u suck" without backing up my opinion.

a busted radio
we'll see haha. i'm rarely ever impressed here on gaia. don't worry i would never say "u suck" without backing up my opinion.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

...maybe just don't say "u suck".
xD
like if it's really bad be like
"I don't think this would sell at all/very cheaply"
instead of "u suck"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers