Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wind-up Waffles

Murr, well it's nothing fancy. And ... I don't know if I would call it done, since I haven't been very colorific lately. But I'll upload eet anyway. ^^;
Melomar
Murr, well it's nothing fancy. And ... I don't know if I would call it done, since I haven't been very colorific lately. But I'll upload eet anyway. ^^;

heart heart heart

Wind-up Waffles

^^ Can't tell I like green. xp

User Image
Chibbit-chan
Sango - "That is freaking hawt!! Mind doing a cheetah for me? XD jk.
Your civet designs are really good! Especially the one you just shown."

(("Also, I've decided to hire only two more colourist's as of now, I might hire another in the future, but right now five all together's fine. :3

So SangoTaijiya88 and renari and now hired for the colourist jobs.
I'll send over the other lineART's not including the adolescent as it's not finished yet, so that you can colour two for flat sale and one for yourself right now.
Please send the finished products to me, so that I may add shadings." :3))

thanks ^^ i love doing civets hehe that ones a large spotted civet, the first was a silver version of the palm civet

I will probably either do a cheeta aucton or you could always get a custom, they're open and probably will always be
Melomar
^^ Can't tell I like green. xp

User Image

Chibbit told me to tell you that you are now one of the colourists. XD <3
Welcome to the team! <3

Wind-up Waffles

xd heart Right on. *puts on a Hello, My Name Is nametag* ^.^
rightous yar! *head abngs and gets to work** or at least i will later XD!! I'll prolly use the 2 adults I did for the compy and colour the other versions or somethign I soooo want to keep mah patch work trast tho XD! he makes me smile alot!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff