Welcome to Gaia! ::

Whatever you like. I'll send you the lines.
Here, I tried to make the light source a little more defined. I had it before, but I don't think I had enough highlights to make it noticable. sweatdrop
User Image
Any better? Or is it still weird/bad?
User Image
Ok, here's another one. 3nodding
I made two more...first one was just trying new things and second i not sure how good it is I like the coloring I was trying to get the shading and lighting better so this is how they turned out. My mom promised to get me a new program i cant wait to get Photoshop I could do so much more.

User Image

User Image
ShiningMoon
Here, I tried to make the light source a little more defined. I had it before, but I don't think I had enough highlights to make it noticable. sweatdrop
User Image
Any better? Or is it still weird/bad?

Shining, it's beautiful. (Although the contrast is a little high, your highlights are in the right places now.)

However, you're already a Guest colorist. (and I know you're too busy with Dogtionari to have time for this.)
MoonRazor
User Image

This looks great! I'm definately considering you.
LoneDemonWolf
I made two more...first one was just trying new things and second i not sure how good it is I like the coloring I was trying to get the shading and lighting better so this is how they turned out. My mom promised to get me a new program i cant wait to get Photoshop I could do so much more.

User Image

User Image

I don't know what to make of the first one. It looks like haphhazard use of special effects. (Which I disaprove of because it shows no skill on the part of the colorist.)

On the second one, same as the others. Your shading still looks odd, but I like your colors.
LoneDemonWolf:

I can't say much for your coloring, color blends like that really aren't my thing and it really doesn't suit the nicanes. They are not fantasy creatures, they are sci-fi. They have a history, and it just doesn't make sense biologically for them to be colored that way. Of course you get weird individuals (like Neiyone), but for the most part, they aren't like that.

Your Chibis are very nice though and you draw mosty Rumiko Tatahashi style. I think you have the makings to be a great lineartist someday, but I don't know about coloring.
ShiningMoon:

I need some information from you.

Check the Customs and the Staff sections at the shop.
DeepWoods
Shining, it's beautiful. (Although the contrast is a little high, your highlights are in the right places now.)

However, you're already a Guest colorist. (and I know you're too busy with Dogtionari to have time for this.)

Aww, thanks! (Yeah...I have a thing for high contrast... >_> wink
I know, I just wanted to fix it. whee
Oh, that reminds me, I have to make someone's Dogtionari!
Well, besides the random two people who asked for customs, I'm usually not that busy. We have plenty going on right now so I'm taking my time preparing for the next flatsale.
Your lines are fun to color. How many sets did you say per month for this job? Without the colored lines attempt, that stage only took me about 20 minutes or so. (Maybe would've been a little less if I hadn't had to go eat breakfast halfway through.)
Or I could always be a guest colorist who randomly does a lot of stuff. :XP:

DeepWoods
ShiningMoon:

I need some information from you.

Check the Customs and the Staff sections at the shop.

Okay! *goes to do so*
Oh, I just noticed that you spelled Affiliate wrong on Wolfwren's cert.
DeepWoods
MoonRazor
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This looks great! I'm definately considering you.

Thanks! biggrin
*tilts head* ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas