Super Heroes 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Countries 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Fruit 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
Video Games 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 > >>

Chatty Fatcat

How is everyone today? biggrin

I'm so glad people are starting to drop in!

Fashionable Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Signature Look 250
InuOjouchan
How is everyone today? biggrin

I'm so glad people are starting to drop in!

Tired, I'm so glad it's Friday lol

Ink-Covered Monarch

42,750 Points
  • Inked Child 500
  • Undersea Queen 500
InuOjouchan
APPLICATION

Name:
Kaderach; Kai or Kad.

Samples:
Sketchy Doodle, Chibi, Couple/Fan Art
(I can offer more, if needed. <3 )
Medium:
Digital

Prices:
15k - 50k (Couples/Fan Art Vary)

Are you good at coding?:
Yes.

Would you have a theme in mind?
Fruit, Video Games, Sketchbook+Tools ( Like, the shop is a giant sketchbook, and we're all pens/pencils/markers/etc.), or anything someone else suggests. *u*

Any specific dates you prefer?
Anytime time is good.

Tell me a bit about you. Or just something fun!
I'm currently a college freshman, and I'm about to turn 19. I've got an unhealthy obsession with doodling on photoshop for little-to-no reasons, so I thought joining a shop would help 'cure' me. ;D

Tipsy Noob

InuOjouchan
APPLICATION

Name: Call me M c:
Samples:Gallery
Medium: Digital
Prices: Normally I just kinda do the lowball thing. I don't give two shits about GG, I just like to draw for people. So maybe I'll just do like an item offer thingy. oh gosh I'm so bad at explaining things derp. um um my apologies for this wad of incomprehensible text. ; n ;
Are you good at coding?: Lol wut.
Would you have a theme in mind? emm Colors? I don't care too much about themes o u o
Any specific dates you prefer? Nope!

Em well so the thing is that I don't have time to draw on the week days because of school, but my weekends always have tons of time. So is it okay to like accept orders during the week, then complete them on the weekend?

Gosh I'm so awkward

/rollsaway

Tipsy Noob

Moogan44

InuOjouchan
APPLICATION

Name: Call me M c:
Samples:Gallery
Medium: Digital
Prices: Normally I just kinda do the lowball me thing. I don't give two shits about GG, I just like to draw for people. So maybe I'll just do like an item offer thingy. oh gosh I'm so bad at explaining things derp. um um my apologies for this wad of incomprehensible text. ; n ;
Are you good at coding?: Lol wut.
Would you have a theme in mind? emm Colors? I don't care too much about themes o u o
Any specific dates you prefer? Nope!

Em well so the thing is that I don't have time to draw on the week days because of school, but my weekends always have tons of time. So is it okay to like accept orders during the week, then complete them on the weekend?

Gosh I'm so awkward

/rollsaway

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Minhua
Gimme your cheebs. o Ao I want.

InuOjouchan
I'm ecstatic today. : D I finally got trial version of Paint Tool SAI, but I couldn't figure out anything on it. So I'm going back to Photoshop. ; u ; Even if there are no correction thingies... I'll live. ; 3 ;

And I tested out other ways to color chibi eyes. C8

Outside of art, I mumbled through the day like a petrified zombie. Hehe. Any news from you? C:

Chatty Fatcat

Utsuha Moon
Oooh I want to try Sai, but I got Photoshop for free, so I kinda just work with it. Plus, I need to stay sharp on Adobe with my degree program.So I make it work o u o

And I went to my old job and picked up some tax papers. Saw my old friends. Gods I missed them. THey mad eme feel so loved XD
And found out I have to work nights for three days this week -rolls over and dies- nyuuuuu

Rialla
Lol the weekend is just getting started. Superbowl Sunday begins.... o___o Football people can be nuts

Kaderach
OOH, I like how you make your greys all soft. It's almost dreamy looking. -thumbs up-
And I relaly like your sketchbook theme idea. It's kinda cute. Like "The Craft Box"or something XD

Moogan44
-pats head- Child you're fine C: You can do it however you want. They'd be your slots to fill and work as you please.

Also, has anyone heard anything else about that hostage situation in Alabama???? I hope he's okay. Poor thing :C

Inu must skuttle off to bed. I gotta get up early and finish my graphic design project and an essay @_@

Love yahs~!

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
InuOjouchan
Oooh I want to try Sai, but I got Photoshop for free, so I kinda just work with it. Plus, I need to stay sharp on Adobe with my degree program.So I make it work o u o

And I went to my old job and picked up some tax papers. Saw my old friends. Gods I missed them. THey mad eme feel so loved XD
And found out I have to work nights for three days this week -rolls over and dies- nyuuuuu
SAI is definitely worth it, if you have the time and patience to play with it a lot, and get used to a whole 'nother program. And the fact that SAI doesn't really like newer versions of Windows and my tablet... >u> But it's easier to draw with a mouse. : D

I'm glad for you! It must've been nice. C:
And three nights in a row doesn't sound very pleasant... //likes her sleep... sweatdrop

Ink-Covered Monarch

42,750 Points
  • Inked Child 500
  • Undersea Queen 500
InuOjouchan

OOH, I like how you make your greys all soft. It's almost dreamy looking. -thumbs up-
And I relaly like your sketchbook theme idea. It's kinda cute. Like "The Craft Box"or something XD

D'awwww, thank you~!
I've been working on my coloring techniques, so I guess this means I'm going in the right direction! ;D
Ohh. "The Craft Box" is a cool name! But yeah, we could all be different drawing utensils, and I've never be in an art shop like it before. *u*
Utsuha Moon
Gimme your cheebs. o Ao I want.

No no no. Only if you gimme yur cheeebsss.

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Minhua
Artsu trade? o3o

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
I need opinions. I just got Sai, and I'm in love with the Marker + Watercolor tool. So I downloaded a random lineart and started coloring the hair, since it wasn't exactly my forte. The outcome: Click!
I like it, compared to my own hair coloring. However, I need tips as to how to use these tools better. Anything will be of great help!
Utsuha Moon
Minhua
Artsu trade? o3o

Are you up for oneeee? ; u;
Utsuha Moon
I need opinions. I just got Sai, and I'm in love with the Marker + Watercolor tool. So I downloaded a random lineart and started coloring the hair, since it wasn't exactly my forte. The outcome: Click!
I like it, compared to my own hair coloring. However, I need tips as to how to use these tools better. Anything will be of great help!

Errmehgerrdd, so perfect.
/faints.

Errehthang so soft. ; u;
Unfortunately, I just recently started incorporating the watercolor tool and marker tool in SAI as well. u__u; So I'm a newb. ; 3;

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Minhua
Errmehgerrdd, so perfect.
/faints.

Errehthang so soft. ; u;
Unfortunately, I just recently started incorporating the watercolor tool and marker tool in SAI as well. u__u; So I'm a newb. ; 3;
Totally up for an art trade. : DDDD

Thankies. >.< But I still need more practice. ; 3 ;
And let's be newbs together. C: Support each other through the storm, through the snow, and through the desert! o Ao
//totally making this more dramatic than it should be

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces