Countries 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Fruit 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
Video Games 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 > >>

Bashful Bunny

InuOjouchan
I love your chibis~!!

oh thank you x) your art is very nice as well!

Chatty Fatcat

Chatty Fatcat

Chatty Fatcat

Zealot

Good luck on your search!

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
InuOjouchan
APPLICATION

Name: Utsuha Moon (Call me Moon or Utsuha, either one is fine with me.)
Samples: Chibi 1 Chibi 2 Headshot
Medium: Digital
Prices: 5k for sketchy headshot, 40k for chibi?
Are you good at coding?: I do simple coding. I coded this all by myself.
Would you have a theme in mind? I'm open to anything, as long as it's not hentai-related.
Any specific dates you prefer? Nope.
Tell me a bit about you. Or just something fun! Well, I opened my own art shop. But I got really lonely after a day, and all that bumping without chatting feels sad to me. So I'm mainly looking to keep my interest in art going. At the moment, I can only draw sketchy headshots and chibis, so my art ability is really limited. >.<

Hmm, what else is there to say... I'm a senior in high school. I've applied to several good colleges, and I look to major in mathematics, engineering, or biology (premed). I have lots of different hobbies, including drawing chibis, writing short stories, and reading manga. Haha...

Chatty Fatcat

Utsuha Moon
Hello hello~! I really like your chibis o 3 o

And the nice thing about a shop like this is you can work for a week, then go off and practice on whatever you would need~!!!

How are you? :3

Chatty Fatcat

Aribis
Good luck on your search!
Why thank you, Esteban!

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
InuOjouchan
Hello hello~! I really like your chibis o 3 o

And the nice thing about a shop like this is you can work for a week, then go off and practice on whatever you would need~!!!

How are you? :3
Thankies. >w< The fat lines makes coloring so much easier. o3o

And indeed~ You can improve a lot in those short weeks! //hides her horrible chibis from three months ago...

I'm... okay, I guess. Swamped with work, but still drawing (and roleplaying). : D How about you?

Chatty Fatcat

Utsuha Moon
Ugh, desperate for a good Roleplay~!!! But busy with work and school as well. And a commission I REALLY need to finish. But I have a graphic design assignment I need to finish first @___@

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
InuOjouchan
Ugh, desperate for a good Roleplay~!!! But busy with work and school as well. And a commission I REALLY need to finish. But I have a graphic design assignment I need to finish first @___@
Hehe. xD If you're interested in a Sword Art Online or Harry Potter roleplay, I have guilds in mind. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Good luck with work and school! And the commission! And the assignment! GOOD LUCK IN GENERAL. X'D

Fashionable Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Signature Look 250
InuOjouchan
APPLICATION

Name: Rialla
Samples: Tumblr
Medium: Digital, maybe traditional depending
Prices: 100k - 300k depending
Are you good at coding?: Used to be, probably could be again if I get back into it lol
Would you have a theme in mind? uhm dessert foods? (I say this as I'm eating a brownie lol)
Any specific dates you prefer? Not really, I'm good with anything
Tell me a bit about you. Or just something fun! I love playing video games, mostly online pc games
InuOjouchan
APPLICATION

Name: Minhua or Ty is fine.
Samples: Chibi One Chibi Two Experimental Normal Style Thing dA
Medium: Digital.
Prices: I'm thinking probably 50k. I would like the option to do grab bags, tbh seeing as how I'm still playing around with styles. I'd enjoy being able to choose whether I want to do a chibi for someone or something experimental. I always fully color my commissions. ; u;
Are you good at coding?: Used to be /okay/ at it. It usually gave me headaches though. xD
Would you have a theme in mind? I'm down for anything cute, LOL. HEY. I'M EATING BROWNIES TOO! 8|D
Any specific dates you prefer? Pretty much good with anything.
Tell me a bit about you. Or just something fun! I really want to get better at drawing! I like playing around with coloring styles and finding something that ends up sticking. I'm reliable and will not randomly fall off the face of the earth. xD I'm taking astronomy in college. It's kinda coolio. '_________'
drawinablank.

Fashionable Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Signature Look 250
Minhua

LOL yaaay browies!!
And you have really cute chibis C:

Chatty Fatcat

Minhua
InuOjouchan
APPLICATION

Name: Minhua or Ty is fine.
Samples: Chibi One Chibi Two Experimental Normal Style Thing dA
Medium: Digital.
Prices: I'm thinking probably 50k. I would like the option to do grab bags, tbh seeing as how I'm still playing around with styles. I'd enjoy being able to choose whether I want to do a chibi for someone or something experimental. I always fully color my commissions. ; u;
Are you good at coding?: Used to be /okay/ at it. It usually gave me headaches though. xD
Would you have a theme in mind? I'm down for anything cute, LOL. HEY. I'M EATING BROWNIES TOO! 8|D
Any specific dates you prefer? Pretty much good with anything.
Tell me a bit about you. Or just something fun! I really want to get better at drawing! I like playing around with coloring styles and finding something that ends up sticking. I'm reliable and will not randomly fall off the face of the earth. xD I'm taking astronomy in college. It's kinda coolio. '_________'
drawinablank.

Omg so cute o . o want

And you guys all make me want sweets XD must resist!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff