Parodies of Art 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
Super Heroes 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Countries 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Fruit 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
Video Games 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 > >>

Chatty Fatcat

`•..•´___"Ƚαst ηiɢнt I ℓαץ iи bε∂ ℓσσкiиg uρ αt tнε stαяs iи tнε sкץ an∂ I thσuɢнt tσ mץsεlf, ..."___`•..•´

I picked this idea up from Cynically Yours. She created a search with this idea. I applied, but never received a response from her.

The idea is a PermaTemp shop. During the month, we continue with our busy lives and meet for one week to draw. This allows us not to get bogged down with school, work, or family. And keeps from the "It's only fun for the first week" mentality.

What I'm looking for:

- Three or four more artists willing to devote a week a month to the thread -
- Artists who are willing to chat and be friendly. Customers love an environment that's welcoming, and so do I -
- Artists who aren't snobby and 'holier than thou.' It's okay to be firm, but never rude -
- Artists that don't follow the 'bribe only' policy. It's fine to charge a lot, or have certain styles, that you will only accept bribes for, or bartering. But I personally can't stand artists that force people to bribe them -

Please stay and chat. I would love to get to know you. It could be the difference between acceptance and rejection.

Applications close February 9th (tentative)

Good luck folks!

`•..•´___"...'whεяε tнε нεck is thε cεiℓiиɢ?' "___`•..•´

Chatty Fatcat

User Image
User Image
ABOUT:
Hi! Call me Inu or Jelly. I'm a college student as well as a food service worker. Gotta pay my way through
school, ya'know? I'm majoring to be a graphic design student and my goal is to work in marketing. With
my schedule I don't have time for steady commissions, so I enjoy doing a week's work, then getting back
to my life. However, you can always PM me and talk about a commission while we're closed. Or look around
the AF for me. When I've got time, I love to pop around the forums. I also love to RP, so PM me, and I
LOVE art trades.

Do's and Don'ts:
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>

PRICES:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Main Style:
> Digital Outline: 150k
> Digital Coloured = 200k
> Traditional Lineart = 100k

Anime Style:
> Traditional Outline Headshot: 50k
> Digital Outline Headshot: 75k
> Digital Coloured Headshot: 100k
> Anything Else: Name me a price.
(This style takes a lot of time and effort for me, so I don't openly offer it)

Dolls: 20k

Couples or Groups: Multiply by number of people

Order Forum:

This is where the order forum would go. BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH
BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH
BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH
BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH.

FOOTERFOOTERFOOTERFOOTERFOOTERFOOTERFOOTERFOOTER

Points to Decide

Page Layouts
Shop Dates
Do we want to do a guest artist?

DONE DEAL TASKS
Professional layout
Cute design
chibi profile pictures
Individual posts
Colours
(Utsuha - blue (#6282E4))
(Inu - Yello (#fcd116))
(Min - Green)
(Kad - Red)
Profile pictures = 400 x 700

Accepted Applications

InuOjouchan

Name: Inu, Jelly, or Mo
Samples: Main Style___Reference Sheet___Dolls___Digital Lineart___Traditional
Medium: I dabble in both pen, and digital work.
Prices:
- Dolls - 20k
- Main Style - 200k
- Digital Lineart - 150k
- Traditional - 100k
- Reference Sheets - Bribe Only
Are you good at coding?: I'm not too shabby. Usually if I'm given an idea to work with, I can make it reality
Would you have a theme in mind? I'm not too sure. That's why I put it here!
Any specific dates you prefer? Middle of the month? Something odd lol.
Tell me a bit about you. Or just something fun!Hrm... I'm a college student! I'm majoring in Graphic Design, and I love dabbling in all kinds of crafts.

Utusha Moon

Name: Utsuha Moon (Call me Moon or Utsuha, either one is fine with me.)
Samples: Chibi 1 Chibi 2 Headshot
Medium: Digital
Prices: 5k for sketchy headshot, 40k for chibi?
Are you good at coding?: I do simple coding. I coded this all by myself.
Would you have a theme in mind? I'm open to anything, as long as it's not hentai-related.
Any specific dates you prefer? Nope.
Tell me a bit about you. Or just something fun! Well, I opened my own art shop. But I got really lonely after a day, and all that bumping without chatting feels sad to me. So I'm mainly looking to keep my interest in art going. At the moment, I can only draw sketchy headshots and chibis, so my art ability is really limited. >.<

Hmm, what else is there to say... I'm a senior in high school. I've applied to several good colleges, and I look to major in mathematics, engineering, or biology (premed). I have lots of different hobbies, including drawing chibis, writing short stories, and reading manga. Haha...

Minhua

Name: Minhua or Ty is fine.
Samples: Chibi One Chibi Two Experimental Normal Style Thing dA
Medium: Digital.
Prices: I'm thinking probably 50k. I would like the option to do grab bags, tbh seeing as how I'm still playing around with styles. I'd enjoy being able to choose whether I want to do a chibi for someone or something experimental. I always fully color my commissions. ; u;
Are you good at coding?: Used to be /okay/ at it. It usually gave me headaches though. xD
Would you have a theme in mind? I'm down for anything cute, LOL. HEY. I'M EATING BROWNIES TOO! 8|D
Any specific dates you prefer? Pretty much good with anything.
Tell me a bit about you. Or just something fun! I really want to get better at drawing! I like playing around with coloring styles and finding something that ends up sticking. I'm reliable and will not randomly fall off the face of the earth. xD I'm taking astronomy in college. It's kinda coolio. '_________'
drawinablank.

Kaderach

Name:
Kaderach; Kai or Kad.

Samples:
Sketchy Doodle, Chibi, Couple/Fan Art
(I can offer more, if needed. <3 )
Medium:
Digital

Prices:
15k - 50k (Couples/Fan Art Vary)

Are you good at coding?:
Yes.

Would you have a theme in mind?
Fruit, Video Games, Sketchbook+Tools ( Like, the shop is a giant sketchbook, and we're all pens/pencils/markers/etc.), or anything someone else suggests. *u*

Any specific dates you prefer?
Anytime time is good.

Tell me a bit about you. Or just something fun!
I'm currently a college freshman, and I'm about to turn 19. I've got an unhealthy obsession with doodling on photoshop for little-to-no reasons, so I thought joining a shop would help 'cure' me. ;D

Chatty Fatcat

Halloo halloo

12,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
InuOjouchan
APPLICATION

Username: Tippie Toe
Name: Erin, Nii, or Tippie is perfectly fine~
Samples: [ x ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ]
Medium: Digital
Prices: Usually it's just name your price, but I'd say perhaps 10k-30k?
Are you good at coding?: Yup~! I can code pretty well except for image maps. I used to 'work' as a graphic editor and thread layout creator.
Would you have a theme in mind? Umm...Horror Creatures, Gender Swap, Different Countries, Superheroes, or perhaps types of candy/soda/ect? I could probably think of more.
Any specific dates you prefer? I can usually do any date.
Tell me a bit about you. Or just something fun! Well, I tend to be a bit random and occasionally awkward. ouo I'm currently finishing high school, and participate in cross country~

I think I filled everything out correctly~

Chatty Fatcat

Questionable Genius

14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Chatty Fatcat

chirpysmom
Hi there!

`•..•´___"Ƚαst ηiɢнt I ℓαץ iи bε∂ ℓσσкiиg uρ αt tнε stαяs iи tнε sкץ an∂ I thσuɢнt tσ mץsεlf, ..."___`•..•´

Hello deary!!

Questionable Genius

14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
InuOjouchan
chirpysmom
Hi there!

Hello deary!!

Lovely idea, by the way.

Chatty Fatcat

chirpysmom

Why thank you~! I can't take credit though. Cynically Yours made this up, and I applied. But I never saw her respond.... -sad face-

Trying to get the word out though. This is a VERY slow thread lol

Questionable Genius

14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
InuOjouchan
chirpysmom

Why thank you~! I can't take credit though. Cynically Yours made this up, and I applied. But I never saw her respond.... -sad face-

Trying to get the word out though. This is a VERY slow thread lol

I hate when that happens! It's just rude, no?
The whole forum is slow as Christmas. I'm thinking of applying, but it would be tentatively at best.

Chatty Fatcat

chirpysmom

Yeah.... That's P&S Oh well! At least I know it's not being buried!
and I would love to have you apply~! But never feel olbigated ^W^

`•..•´

ARE YOU AN ARTIST?
Looking for a shop, but never have the time to devote to ALL those commissions?

Check out my recruit for artists with busy lives!

`•..•´

Chatty Fatcat

Bashful Bunny

InuOjouchan
APPLICATION

Name: Ari
Samples: sketch, bust, chibi, shaded sketch, colored knee up
Medium: digital
Prices: sketches-10k, busts-40k, chibis-50k, colored regular art- 30-60k depending on request. I hope that's reasonable >.< I also will line and/or color anything that isn't a sketch
Are you good at coding?: i'm okay at it, I took a web design class last year and learned some there
Would you have a theme in mind? nothing right now, but I could probably come up with some ideas
Any specific dates you prefer? nope c:
Tell me a bit about you. Or just something fun!: I'm currently a senior finishing high school, I plan to go to school to be an animator. I'm really nerdy, love comic books, and participate in the school marching band. I tend to be really shy in person, but I love meeting new people. I'm really positive and have a deep love for any kind of arts.

Chatty Fatcat

Sparrowhawk 09
I love your chibis~!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out