Welcome to Gaia! ::

honhonhon

1 100.0% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 > >>

name: Shroudy
gallery: http://adorable-sadist.deviantart.com/ edit: the arts I'd be drawing are here
activity: I work until one almost every day. The rest of the time I am here smile
character idea: I'll prolly wait to see everyone else's because I have no idea what animal crossing is. I love creating characters, so I can't foresee a problem smile
blurb: Ums, I've been on gaia since like 03 or something... and I much enjoy fun and flirting smile I love art and drawing and I love art of my characters XD
other: Mmmm not much cuz I don't know animal crossing but I like to have fun and I like events and I've had several comics in the past n'stuff smile Also also also, my very favorite thing is to be interrogated smile so ask me questions and I will be a happy girl.

Supportive Cat

Shrouded Cuteness
gallery: http://adorable-sadist.deviantart.com/ edit: the arts I'd be drawing are here
activity: I work until one almost every day. The rest of the time I am here smile
character idea: I'll prolly wait to see everyone else's because I have no idea what animal crossing is. I love creating characters, so I can't foresee a problem smile
blurb: Ums, I've been on gaia since like 03 or something... and I much enjoy fun and flirting smile I love art and drawing and I love art of my characters XD
other: Mmmm not much cuz I don't know animal crossing but I like to have fun and I like events and I've had several comics in the past n'stuff smile Also also also, my very favorite thing is to be interrogated smile so ask me questions and I will be a happy girl.

thank you for the app! c:
plantcat
Shrouded Cuteness

thank you for the app! c:
Welcome ^^ how many artists are you thinking about having?

Supportive Cat

Shrouded Cuteness

i dunno yet. probably no more than six ( including me ;; w ;; ).
plantcat
Shrouded Cuteness

i dunno yet. probably no more than six ( including me ;; w ;; ).
Okie, I was just wondering cuz I knew a lot of peeps applied. I invited a friend to apply too but I don't think she will because she hates themes. I freaking love themes ^^

Supportive Cat

Shrouded Cuteness
ahh, okay ~
i don't mind it either way, but i'm just in an animal crossing phase.
that's why i said it was laright to apply even if people didn't know what the game was, or have played it.
plantcat
Shrouded Cuteness
ahh, okay ~
i don't mind it either way, but i'm just in an animal crossing phase.
that's why i said it was laright to apply even if people didn't know what the game was, or have played it.
Well I don't know but I love animals and themes and events XD
plantcat

no problem!
and i confess... i don't really know much about animal crossing
eek

Supportive Cat

Shrouded Cuteness
CinaiB

you can always watch an episode of a play-through on youtube if you're interested.
but it's alright if you don't want to; it's nothing hard to pick up ~ there are just some
game quirks incorporated into the shop, which, of course, will be explained ~
plantcat
Shrouded Cuteness
CinaiB

you can always watch an episode of a play-through on youtube if you're interested.
but it's alright if you don't want to; it's nothing hard to pick up ~ there are just some
game quirks incorporated into the shop, which, of course, will be explained ~
I'll prolly do that ^^
I wants to draaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww XD

Noob

name: staru
gallery: [x]
activity: im active all week except for mondays cx & when school starts i'll be on as much as possible
character idea: im thinking of a bear or bunny thats either peppy or lazy huhu it would like eating and its phrase could be " creamuu" or something idklol
blurb: i used to play city folk and then i started new leaf last year. i just started gaia recently but i think i know what im doing ovo;; oh and i found you on deviantart so i decided to check out your gaia and found this cx
other: i want to try my best to help out with anything possible~ and i can make a few comics too <3 im looking forward to this and i hope i get recruited. but, dont we all? haha
rawr rawr rawr xd

Shirtless Fatcat

plantcat

ah yeah! apparently you have to go at a certain time, but it's like random or something. OTL;;

heheheh but it'll be funny *shot*

Supportive Cat

staruii

ahhhhhh ;; w ;; you lucky butt.
i need to save up for a 3ds. orz
& thank you for the app!

pakkuru

yeahhh ;; w ;; after i got the shovel, i never went back though.
i didn't know if he gave you other things for visiting, but i assumed he'd still yell at you. xD

Greedy Fatcat

plantcat

name: Kahwii
gallery: My deviantart
activity: Almost everyday since I am not that busy o v o but sometimes when I go to my grandparents house I can't go online for a week
character idea: I wanna be a human o v o (lolwat)
blurb: I got my first tablet and started digital drawing in the year 2010. Sometimes I'll get annoyed in my drawings, I always think that it was not good enough o n o; it's the bipolar in me </3
other: I think this is a fun idea, really looking forward to it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff