Welcome to Gaia! ::

did this poll attract you?

yah 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 4 ]
nah 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
1 2 3 >

well yesturday around midnight i was on gaia and i was like just usual, surfing the b/c shops and awaiting some more sets from my colourist from my kico land shop (see sig) anyway, i'm always a line-art shopper and i came across to this thread that was a line-art auction called "the line-art that ROARED!" that artist is just... AMAZING! there's no such word to describe her gonk but yeah she's wonderful!!!! anyway, i commissioned her to do meh line-art but i couldn't bid... blimey 10k already >.< but it's not exactly surprising for someone like her! and i commissioned her as i said before, and we talked on IM about what to have >.< i was interested in seals, foxes and pandas but she was already doing some seal/woolf thing for someone else >.< so then she said pandas would be okay but then i said it would be kinda hard to colour since pandas are usually white and black so i said let's think of animal that not much b/c owners have used and i thought of pigs at first and then we kinda disargreed on that.... anyway it's a long story ^___^ at last i decided on beavers ^^ and then something popped into my mindn.... beavers with guns and army helmet o.O you must think i'm strange, don't blame you ^^ so yeah, she drew them out, i liked i sent trade for 'em, she inked and cleaned and sent over to moi ^__^
i'm looking to hire:

1 full-time colourist
2 part-time colourist tey-tey and [pink marshmello]
1 cert-maker Akkhima
1 tagger GOH

i am recommanding that if you are applying, have aim or msn so we cna contact faster or if gaia's down in anyway ^^

please use ze form below to apply ^^

name:
job:
samples (not reffered to taggers):
aim/msn:
(question for colourist) how many could you colour in a week:

hired cool people:

Akkhima aim: CryastallineAkkhi
[pink marshmello] msn: partyfeet@hotmail.co.uk
tey-tey msn: someoneos@msn.com
GOH: personal and i got her anyway >_>
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

^ child

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

^ adult

NO STETALING, it is not watermarked for colourist to use NOT FOR YOU TO STEAL!! cert-maker and taggers will need to resize the images

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
if you are wondering how much you get for the jobs here's your answer ^^:

colourist gets 50% for each sale they colour
cert maker gets a flatrate depending on how i like the cert
taggers get 10% each sale
i get whats left of it ^^
oh and i'll be needing post banners too >.< and the little bits and pieces xd
this interest thread is offically open!
i hope some people will be interested whee oh and people can you guys help me decide on a price for them when it comes to FS/sales?
hmmm... is it that hard to get some attention?
guess it is crying
no one likes the idea?
Not sure about the name 'beaver comando's' sweatdrop People might get the wrong idea... xp
I might have a go at colouring the first beaver if you don't mind, as an example, but i might give up... lol. Want me to PM you my form if i decide to fill it out?
Your rant had me a little lost, but the lineart is cute! XD I have a thing for soilders, and soilder beavers? The potential of the inuendos alone gives me the shivers. XD Love the idea!
[pink marshmello]
Not sure about the name 'beaver comando's' sweatdrop People might get the wrong idea... xp
I might have a go at colouring the first beaver if you don't mind, as an example, but i might give up... lol. Want me to PM you my form if i decide to fill it out?

sure wouldn't mind ^^

@ l kun - hehe thanks

if the name isn't quite right i mgiht change it xP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out