Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Noob

Please give your honest opinion of my art and best estimate for a price. Don't spare my feelings if you have something constructive to say.
I know the lines can be rough and my coloring isn't the best.
My DeviantArt (full sized art)
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Nostalgic Otaku

I actually really like your lines and while yes, your coloring could use work i enjoyed the softness from the first colored sample.
That being said, 1 to 5b line art
3 to 5b for colored
Those are min

Fashionable Noob

A Brilliant Loser
I actually really like your lines and while yes, your coloring could use work i enjoyed the softness from the first colored sample.
3 to 5b for colored
Those are min

Thank you! I appreciate the help. heart

Obbiesan's Wife

Generous Lunatic

The Better Part
A Brilliant Loser
3 to 5b for colored
Those are min

delayed I know~
but I agree with those prices.
Maybe even a little more then that.

Fashionable Noob

Lost_Fantasy13
The Better Part
A Brilliant Loser
3 to 5b for colored
Those are min

delayed I know~
but I agree with those prices.
Maybe even a little more then that.

Thanks, darling emotion_bigheart

Timid Lover

I agree with the two above, thought You could double that if those cuties were any bigger and You kept improving Your coloring! You have a great potential, I think.

Fashionable Noob

kabatt
I agree with the two above, thought You could double that if those cuties were any bigger and You kept improving Your coloring! You have a great potential, I think.

Thank you! I really appreciate your feedback. heart
The originals are bigger, but I made these smaller for my shop. I'll add my deviant account to make that clear. I completely forgot changing the size on would change all my links. xp Thanks again!

Timid Lover

The Better Part
kabatt

The originals are bigger, but I made these smaller for my shop. I'll add my deviant account to make that clear. I completely forgot changing the size on would change all my links. xp Thanks again!

*Quick gaze on Your dA gallery*
U-huh, I'd pay twice as i said for the full-sized ones 3nodding

Fashionable Noob

kabatt
The Better Part
kabatt

*Quick gaze on Your dA gallery*
U-huh, I'd pay twice as i said for the full-sized ones 3nodding

Thanks, sweetie! emotion_bigheart

Questionable Genius

14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I personally would give 3B for the lineart chibi, 5B for the colored chibi, and 10B+ for the non-chibis.

That's my opinion.

Fashionable Noob

chirpysmom
I personally would give 3B for the lineart chibi, 5B for the colored chibi, and 10B+ for the non-chibis.

That's my opinion.

Thank you! I really appreciate the help. heart

Questionable Genius

14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
The Better Part
chirpysmom

That's my opinion.

No problem. I know how it is when you post a variety of styles and people give you one price. You're all like, "Wait, is that for . . . ?"

Fashionable Noob

chirpysmom
The Better Part
chirpysmom

That's my opinion.

No problem. I know how it is when you post a variety of styles and people give you one price. You're all like, "Wait, is that for . . . ?"

Lol, yeah. It can be confusing sometimes. And u can't really figure it out yourself cuz ur biased. xd

Questionable Genius

14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
The Better Part
chirpysmom
The Better Part
chirpysmom

That's my opinion.

Lol, yeah. It can be confusing sometimes. And u can't really figure it out yourself cuz ur biased. xd

Yeah, and then there are those who highball you. I have no idea why they do that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff