Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naughty Goat

I'm not really sure how to do this. Yay! I don't have graphics yet, so this is going to be a block of text, and I apologize for that. I'll be making graphics once the art is fixed. I bought some art, but they didn't do eyes, so the lovely illiyah is working on drawing them in for me.

Okay, so, I'm making it somewhat Irish/Gaelic based. Once I have the story done, that's where it's going to be located.

User Image

Those are the little babies. (size not to scale)

Hopefully, if I get enough interest here, I can start it up and get it open in time, and start with a bang. A Halloween event! So tell me your thoughts, give me your ideas and suggestions, or simply refer me to some artists who might want to be colorists for the shop.

If you're applying for a colorist position, download this template. Don't worry about eyes at the moment, this will be updated later on, once they're finished.

Photoshop is required in order to be a colorist.

Naughty Goat

Current Staff:
Banphrionsa an Pea : Owner & Certist
illiyah : Temp. Manager & Guest Colorist

Applications:
Assistant Manager:
[size=18][b]RP Manager Application[/b][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Timezone:[/b]
[b]Availability:[/b] how often you're on Gaia, hrs/day, days/wk
[b]Previous Experience:[/b]
[b]Shops you currently work for:[/b]
[b]Do you think you could help keep me organized?[/b]:
[b]Why are you applying?:[/b]

RP Manager:
[size=18][b]RP Manager Application[/b][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Timezone:[/b]
[b]Availability:[/b] how often you're on Gaia, hrs/day, days/wk
[b]Previous Experience:[/b]
[b]Shops you currently work for:[/b]
[b]Story Writing Samples:[/b] please put them in spoiler tags or link them
[b]Other Samples:[/b] RP's, RP prompts, etc. please put them in spoiler tags or link them
[b]Do you think you can improve the current lore?:[/b]
[b]Why are you applying?:[/b]

Colorists:
[size=18]Colorist Application[/size]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Nickname[/b]:
[b]Timezone[/b]:
[b]Full/part time or guest[/b]:
[b]Edits?[/b]: yes/no

[b]Availability[/b]: how often you're on Gaia, hrs/day, days/wk
[b]Previous B/C experience[/b]:
[b]Current employment[/b]:

[b]Sionnach samples[/b]: at least 3, 2 must be edited if applying for editing colorist
[b]Mock breeding[/b]: at least 2
[b]Previous samples[/b]:

Applicants:
None yet

Naughty Goat

Contests & Games:
RNG :: Generate a number between 1 and 200. Get a 58, and win your choice of 50k, or a free custom once the shop is open.
Pages :: Be the first poster on pg. 10, and get your choice of 50k, or a free custom once the shop is open. If I am first poster, the second poster will win the prize.

Naughty Goat

Fashionable Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50

I think these are really super cute! (:
Do you have a story in mind for the shop yet? Or are you just trying to see if anyone is interested before starting that?

Naughty Goat

Hottsy Tottsy

Do you have a story in mind for the shop yet? Or are you just trying to see if anyone is interested before starting that?

Ive got a couple ideas, I just have to piece them together and fill in the blanks. But I am waiting to see if there's any interest before finishing it up.

Fashionable Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Banphrionsa an Pea
Hottsy Tottsy

Ive got a couple ideas, I just have to piece them together and fill in the blanks. But I am waiting to see if there's any interest before finishing it up.

Well I am definitely interested! (:
The lines you have at the top there are really adorable, the babies are especially precious. o u o

Naughty Goat

Hottsy Tottsy
Banphrionsa an Pea
Hottsy Tottsy

Well I am definitely interested! (:
The lines you have at the top there are really adorable, the babies are especially precious. o u o

Thank you! I love them c:

Naughty Goat

Finally remembered to get the applications posted o u o

Wheezing Bunny

Fashionable Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Now that you have application forms up, I'll definitely try for a colorist position~ emotion_kirakira

Naughty Goat

Hottsy Tottsy
woot! sounds good!
illiyah
I see you lurking there o u o

Wheezing Bunny

Shhh I'm hiding.

Fashionable Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50

This isn't done, I need to make a few more examples on your lines, I'm just posting what I have so far before I quit for the night. I hope that's alright! (:

Colorist Application
Username: Hottsy Tottsy
Nickname: Tottsy
Timezone: EST
Full/part time or guest: Part Time?
Edits?: Yes
Availability: Until the end of summer, I'm literally able to get on at any time. After September 3rd, at least an hour a day, every day.

Previous B/C experience: Part Time Colorist at Animal Crossing: Barton Town
Current employment: Animal Crossing: Barton Town

Sionnach samples: Nepeta Leijon Edit, Two-Tailed Blue (More coming!)

Mocke breeding: Question: How should I do this? Just pick two of my examples & use them for a breeding? Or is there a set couple I should use?

Previous samples: 1 2 3 4

EDIT: I noticed on my blue one I've got some things to fix (the shading leaking over the lines), so I'll fix that tomorrow when I make more examples. ^^;;

Naughty Goat

Hottsy Tottsy

Breeding, yes, just take two of yours and 'breed' them, since I don't have any of my own done up yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff