Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Receiver

We could always do both, Kao? People could choose where their Bettas are from? Though I suppose that could get confusing. .___.;; Bah. I'm leaving it to the democracy. XDD

@Khry: Mmm... I'm a fan of Rose Zinfandel myself. You should def stick around tonight. XD
That's not a bad idea actually... just gotta figure out how to organize that. I'll have to do some thinkin'

I have OCD when it comes to being organized, if people couldn't already tell by my guild and thread layouts xDD *shot*

Vampire

I'll be here for as long as I can, then pass out on my keyboard. 8DDDDDD
The bottle still has 2-3 glasses left in it; my sister bought it, but she passed out... I don't know if I should finish it or leave her the rest to bring home. xD

edit; I've never had zinfandel.
I drink moscato and sauvignon blanc, mostly. The occasional pinot grigio if someone else buys, but. Moscato and sauvignon blanc are my choices, in that order. As far as brands go, I'm not too picky. $10-$15 gets you a good, big bottle.
Khryssie
Is it bad that I just want a billion pretty colored fish, and I'll go along with any story/setting that you want to come up with? -shot-
OH MY GAWD ONE BILLION!?!?!?!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shirtless Receiver

Whatever you feel safe with, Khryssie! xP

Your OCD pays off, Kao.

Vampire

Leef - 8D

Alright, mule stuff and advertising stuff is up. If you posted a mule already, could you please re-post it with the form? Just so we don't miss it when going through the thread.

Vampire

Make ALL the avatars while drunk!
-scampers off to Tek Tek the s**t out of a mule-

Vampire

Can we submit more than one?
Has that been covered? I have no idea if I read that in the rules or not. =x Sorry.

Shirtless Receiver

I love you, Khyrssie. <3 h'omg.

What's up next, Kao?

Vampire

Awwww. 8D <3 LOVE YOU TOO.

Shirtless Receiver

User Image

Versace: MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD. -will whore self out for mule- ;DD (to boys) ;DDDD

Vampire

I'll help you out, FTLOB!
Username . Khryssie
Reason . Because the colors are pretty and it made me giggle.
Total . 30.5k (I'll foot the whole bill.)
Mule Image . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You can totally make more than one. I should add that 8D

LOOLOLO VERSACE

Vampire

I'm about to tektek a s**t ton of avatars, jsyk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff