Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Receiver

I don't blame you. XD

-spazzes- Versace just figured out the Betta hammock!! I'm a proud Mama. ;___; <33

Vampire

Wine, wiiiiiiiiine~ I have wine
-dances-
*waves to Khryssie*

Leef - Do you have one of those leaf hammocks? Because I have one for Viinturuth and the suction cup won't suction. It stays on for 10 minutes and then falls off ;~; I think its because of the warm water, but I'm frustrated.

Shirtless Receiver

Lol Khyrssie. xD <3 What kind?

Shirtless Receiver

Kao, you may have a defective one. All of mine have worked just fine. You just have to press down and hold in the water for maybe 30 seconds, and it sticks. Maybe try another? They're totally worth it in cuteness points. :3

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
How about having it set in an aquarium in Thailand? So you can do both. And I like the unnatural idea, myself.

I love these fish. They're so angry and pretty.

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
In the last week Ive been addicted to Oatmeal Raisin cookies...i loves da cookies!! I got tired of chocolate chip for a while...plus the oatmeal raisin ones are soft! Ive been trying to eat soft stuff since I got the tooth out, like mac n cheese, jello, microwave eggrolls, oatmeal raisin cookies....thats pretty much it ^-^; plus whatever i can scrounge up.

Shirtless Receiver

Yeah, I'm kind of a fan of the Thailand idea myself. Breeder interchanges where the cups/mini-tanks go so there's RP between all fish without the males getting all antsy, and maybe a breeding tank large enough that we can pretend Bettas will get along in it. xD Or somethin'. We don't know what's what.

They aren't so angry. More like fluffy and lovable.

EDIT: @Snow: mmmm, oatmeal raisin...

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
*decides to advert for the shop*

Shirtless Receiver

Snowbelle Thundara
*decides to advert for the shop*

Sweet, thanks. (:
Tenko - HAHAHAHAHA I know so true xD They have such attitudes, especially my Viinturuth. He literally jumped like a foot of the water yesterday to get his food ._.

Leef - Hmmm, maybe I'm not waiting long enough then. I'll try again.

Vampire

spottedleef
Lol Khyrssie. xD <3 What kind?

Wow, sorry this is late. xD
I got distracted by Grandma's Boy. Its on Comedy Central, and our TV is in another room.
I'm drinking Barefoot Moscato. Its like juice. I think I've had four or five glasses, now? I lost track. =x
As for the setting, I'm pretty much up for anything. I like the natural habitat idea because then we don't need to get humans involved, but I really like the idea of having mini shops for fun tank stuff as an extra perk for people who RP or something o3o

Maybe people can establish territories in this giant paddie and still get stuff to decorate their territory? *shot*

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
@Leef: No prob!! ^w^ ...now i gotta figure out why my pogey image isnt showing up ><

Vampire

Is it bad that I just want a billion pretty colored fish, and I'll go along with any story/setting that you want to come up with? -shot-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff