Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Receiver

That's very, very cool! However, I think we are looking for something that works with the shop color scheme. What do you think, Kao?
I like Cloud's design a LOT, personally. The other is good too...meh. XD Not my choice to make, though.

Dapper Dabbler

7,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Meeeeeh. It doesn't look finished to me, but I don't know what else to do with it. Its also way above my available funds. DDD;

Shirtless Receiver

I like all of these designs!

Dapper Dabbler

7,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mine's missing stuff. Its a good base, but looks unfinished.
Hmmmm, not sure. Not a fan of the mermaid tail for sure. Also, I HATE backgrounds with a passion - just for reference xD

Let me type up the stuff and make sure its cool with Leef.

Oh, about to put up a banner and an advertising prize 8D

Fluffy Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
*bounces in* HEY GUYS!!
...what are le guidelines for the avvy contest? OwO

Shirtless Receiver

-licks Snowbelle-

Kao's about to put them up. :3

Fluffy Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
X3 *wipes off spit and puts heat pad on her jaw* ooooookiedokie

Shirtless Receiver

What's new hun?

Fluffy Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Got another tooth pulled on Wednesday and the pain has FINALLY decreased a lot today...course yesterday I switched to Vicodin instead of T3 for a painkiller which helped out a LOT, also started putting the hot pad on my jaw so that helped a lot too. My jaw muscle is still a bit sore from the shots but...Im kind of used to that, luckily I can help it with the hot pad. But yeah, the massive abscess that I had is now gone! X3 I think there's a smaller one in there attached to another tooth but its not botherin me right now. I go back to the dentist next month to see what teeth can and cant be saved and to set up a plan. The dentist was very very nice and considerate.

So howre you?

Shirtless Receiver

Ooooooouccch, it hurt just reading that! I'm glad you're on the right painkillers though. I don't like the dentist. ;___;

I'm still cooing over Versace, working on my blog, about to go advertise this I/T like crazy. XD Also eating my weight in chocolate covered raisins. :3
OMG *currently eating chocolate covered pomegranate seeds* Its like crack emotion_awesome

Shirtless Receiver

omg that sounds orgasmic. owo
Its pretty amazing *0*

My boyfriend's mom gets them for me at her work and I down like...a bag a week xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games