Welcome to Gaia! ::

He and Verdent are/where both dragon scale bettas.

His colors change depending on the light xD he looks rainbow ish right now

I think he is white skinned with blue on the scales.

He's moving around a lot now xD but he still freaks and freezes if i walk by.

Beloved Shapeshifter

Aww Shadica, I'm sorry about your betta. You did a great job trying to help him. *hugs* I was wondering the same thing as Laro about Iri.

Dangerous Hunter

Does he get stripes, vertical or horizontal, along his body at all?
No I don't think so. The scales under his thoat are all blue but the ones on his body have a blue crescent shape on them.

Wind-up Waffles

Shadica, I'm so sorry about Verdent. You really are attentive with your fish, you did a good job. :3

Dangerous Hunter

This shop has really got me wanting a new betta (or two). I think I am going to clean out my two tanks this weekend and get them setup fresh again.

SmLuth_Nallum's Buttercup

Everyday Garbage

-snugs everyone-

Shirtless Receiver

I'm so sorry Verdent died, shadica. ): You did everything you possibly could, and were a good owner to him. It's the pet store's fault for not maintaining the health of their fish. If it weren't for them, you wouldn't have come home with a sick betta. Do not dare blame yourself.
:< I'll try leef.

Yeah I've been think that there needs to be a petition on whitehouse.gov about changing how petstores care for the bettas (and goldfish) and to stop all the false advertisements about them.

Dangerous Hunter

I would sign that.
Iridescent if decently a scaredy fish x3 i turned on the lamp that is on the same table as his tank and he freaked out/panicked and is now hiding in his plant.

Wind-up Waffles

I'd sign that petition too.

Geniegirlly's Waifu

Space Pumpkin

24,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
-wraps Shadi in loves-

I too would sign a petition like that. I hate going into pet stores for that very reason - The blatant maltreatment of pets. sad -shakes fist at hoomans-

Dapper Explorer

-snuggles Shadi- so sorry bout your fish, luff <3 -kicks pet stores that treat pets badly-
-snuggles Meegs and Bloo back- thanks guys.

If I was good with words and had more foosh knowlage I'd type up and post the petition myself xD but Someone who has more experience would be better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff