Thanks c:
I should be okay after another good night of sleep <3

Lady Kitania's Husband

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
Sooo I decided to look through the thread before I posted and I noticed Vamp's corgi story.

Aaaaaand it's sorta like my vague idea, but maybe not? o3o

I was thinking a story line semi based of off the story of the mouse and the lion.

Strong powerful, almighty kirin finds himself up poop creek without a paddle and with all his other kirin buddies are looong gone.

In comes weak, small, pitiful puppy who offers to save his life [ or get him out of poop creek ]. The kirin mocks him and laughs at his puny nature. But the puppy won't give up.

*insert struggle to end kirin's struggle*

Puppy comes out successful leaving Kirin in total shock and awe.

As reward for doing what his own brethren failed to do for him, the kirin 'blesses' the puppy to become one of the kirin's own. But somehow the spell or blessing goes wrong ... in a good way!

The puppy retains his own body, but with additional features [ and powers?] and just a little plumper around the edges. [ That's totes a side effect of the magic. The more magic you use, the plumper you get ] biggrin YAY FOR CHUBBY BUTTS!

Kirin talks the pup into a friendship/trust bond that ties the two together for eternity. The original CHUBBY BUTT is to be immortal, but any ancestor for creates will retain a lifespan significantly shorter than the life he has already lived. He also convinces the pup to retain his newfound strength and power for those who need it most. The other like himself who have nowhere else to turn to?

CHUBBY BUTT goes around and makes puppies all over the place.

Until such time that he and his spawn are called upon to do the kirin's bidding.

/randomstoryenducedbycoldmeds biggrin

Eauo

High-functioning Shade

Stories <3
This is also a cute story XD

I'm considering doing something that feels sort of medieval/ancient greek/norse
as far as the story itself goes, but haven't really decided what direction to take with it yet.

I'll have to look into more myths since I'm pretty rusty in that department c:
Not so sick anymore, yay!

I might work on the familiars a little after I wake up later c:
So, I decided to use the stories so far as inspiration
mainly the Lion/Mouse theme that Depawsit introduced, and the idea that the
pups were normal dogs before they were blessed or whatever.

Here's what I've got c:

One day, a dejected pooper who has been kicked out of its home wanders into a magic portal without realizing it and discovers a trapped Spirit in distress. Somehow, the pup is the only one that seems to be able to see or hear the Spirit, and eventually the attribute it to the fact that the one who trapped it left a loophole in its curse “no one from this world will ever hear or see you and thus you will remain trapped forever”.

But since the pup is not from the Spirit's realm, it is indeed able to see and hear it and thus to help it.

However, the Spirit is not entirely convinced that such a simple, powerless, creature will be able to break the evildoers spell.
But the pup is eager to prove itself and make a friend, and sets off to find a way to break the curse.

[insert how pupper manages to break spell]

The Spirit is so grateful that it blesses the pooper with a long life and magic abilities of its own, which have since been passed down to its children, creating a new line of poopers.
The original pup decided to stay in the magic realm, since he never really felt at home until he met the Spirit and discovered his true purpose and meaning for life -- protecting and helping those in need!

To this day, the poopers still exist in this magic world and continue to act as helpers and guardians for many of its inhabitants.

Dapper Humorist

this place is super cute
Znaruto
this place is super cute

Aww, I'm glad you like it! heart
Hey, look!
A shop name biggrin

Trash

//bows// ALL HAIL THE POOPERS!
xKOVAKtheWOLFx
//bows// ALL HAIL THE POOPERS!

Yessss the Poopers shall reign supreme! emotion_kirakira

Trash

They remind me of pomeranians. xD

I might custom for one of my dogs when the time's right.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff