Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallant Gawker

Oh god, limericks are the best, it was so fun to think of one! *v* Thank you so much for this contest!!
OMG THE ART WORK!!! OMG THE SOTRY LINE !!!! OMG THIS IS MY DREAM B/C!!! IM . . . .IM HOME!!!

Seasonal Sentai

I'm only good at dirty limericks. . .

YAY MOM

Merry Krampus

8'D Aaaahhh, welcome guys!

Omg, dirty limericks are so good though... I dunno, I imagine psychics can get pretty dirty, they have all these new powers to ~explore~ BUT NOT UNTIL AGENT---

Questionable Phantom

Predestined Victim

Omg snoof

And I loveeee limericks 8D
Yes good contest emotion_kirakira
Im really bad at limericks im learning.

Merry Krampus

That's okay!

Limericks are kinda weird but I know you guys can do it u w u
Would you happen to be the shop owner? If so its very nice to meet you.

Merry Krampus

I am! :'D Thank you.
It's nice having new people around, I hope this place is fun for you.
I always have fun in guilds! Whether it be rping, or talking to new awesome people! I do have one questionI kinda ask every new guild I join. Will the shop be heavily Meta plotted?

Merry Krampus

FoxFire120
I always have fun in guilds! Whether it be rping, or talking to new awesome people! I do have one questionI kinda ask every new guild I join. Will the shop be heavily Meta plotted?
I wouldn't say heavily, we do want to encourage people to do their own things and really active metas will probably have long spaces in between but, yes, there will be metaplot activity that, like most everything else, will be entirely optional to participate in.
Sweet! Thank you for answering my questions!! I look forward to being a active part of the guild.

Incredible Flatterer

Hello MOM <3333

melona-pan's Fangirl

Versatile Vermin

emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items