Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trash

@corn you can call me lube or donovan (i prefer the latter here on gaia though) and yEAH... i guess that's true.. but honestly, the last time i was in the bc was in 2007 so. WHO KNOWS HOW THINGS MIGHT TURN OUT

i'll probably apply though because the concept is just too cool to miss out on

@ghouls WELL IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR FEET WET, SON

Anxious Phantom

MAYBE 1 DAY!!! scream

Colorful Contributor

I will remember your name, Donovan. And I like your FR username, good job getting that. And good dragons.

ENABLING COMPLETE, TIME FOR SLEEP. See you tomorrow, MoM.

Trash

that day will be soon, friend. soon.

also goodnight corn! sleep well, knowing you've enabled me to cry myself to sleep about more ocs and a new plot. (':
    i love my username too

Anxious Phantom

emotion_c8

I wonder when the Journey camper's winner will be announced.

I'm excited to see what's down with them.

Dapper Gekko

GUIZ, I splurged and bought Runcible Spoon. AND THEN someone bought my ubi ramen for...1bill lol.

Hello Donovan! Welcome to the shop C: Where did uh...lube come from? o_0
What hamburger nonsense is this?
WAIT. You have FR too??? :0 I must go hunt this down...where did you mention this. I can't find it. > 3>

Corn: I can't tell if sarcasm or...wut. But your avi.
o u o

But yes you two! Apply! I applied too and I've only been a colorist xD

Trash

currently reading and rereading the crap out of the information here. cries a little

@phoenix that nickname has an interesting story behind it. but basically my username over on tinierme was prelude and someone accidentally typo'd it as preLUBE... so that kiiiiiinda stuck. also here, educate yourself on the cuil theory. ( ';

there's a link to a bunch of other links on my profile! my flightrising account is on there! though i've been neglecting it for the last few days because.. gaia. ;;;

Dapper Gekko

Donovan: You got this! emotion_yatta
Feel free to call me Birdy, by the way. And niiice. That is actually amazing lol.
But what did you have me read? D8 And I have it. And added you. After stalking you thoroughly.

Sorry. The later it gets the more my posting becomes a stream of consciousness. >.>

Trash

@phoenix why, it's the cuil theory. would you like a hamburger?

don't worry, the same is true over here. except, it's still only 11:30pmish so i'll probably be good for another 3-4 hours. still enough time to go through the thread info. i managed to get a friend interested in this b/c as well, so that's exciting!

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

New people who bring other new people are always the best!
          Sadly my only friend is already here so I can't bring her XD

Merry Krampus

Judging may take a few days, as we have three judges and they're all a bit busy for the next couple days. Please be patient u w u

Trash

@dino but we can always make more friends here, right? we can be friends. friends forever. :^)

Anxious Phantom

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

@donovan
          Yesss! That's the best part about the B/C shops, or one of them. Drac, my friend who is here also,
          and I met in my first ever B/C shop in 2012 and we've been friends ever since! I'm glad that you also
          want to be my friend :3

Dapper Gekko

Donovan: N-no...? D;
Yaaay! New faces is always fun! Is your friend new to B/Cs as well?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff