Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Dabbler

User Image

lol same here they simply aren't the same anymore...though I would still love to sit at any of their feasts

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

hell yes, reading the feast descriptions always made me hungry XD

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

User Image
I'm the same way whenever I read Game of Thrones.... food descriptions make me soooo hungry * u* Even when theyre just eating boiled eggs and bacon and hard bread, somehow it sounds really tasty, lol.

Eloquent Dabbler

User Image

some writers just have a way with food

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

User Image
Yeah, haha! For now my friends, I need to go to bed. Thank you so so so much for hanging out with me here. I have so many plans for this shop and I'd be so happy to have you all be a part of it ; u;

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

User Image
Good morning everyone! Or evening, for my lovely friends on the other side of the world~ ♥
I loooove these! Good luck with your shop!

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

User Image
Thank you! c:
Oh, and happy birthday. Sounds like a fun time to start up a shop. =)

I really like that the goddess is named Panya, purely because I've always associated the Pied Piper of Hamelin with Pan, and I've sort of loved the Pied Piper story since I was tiny. As a result, I also love rats.

....Weird associations, maybe. But....

Definitely will have to look into RPing in your world with you some time. =)

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

User Image
My birthday was yesterday, I should probably change it now, haha, But thank you again! I had a very good one and was happy to get my new shop up for it. ♥

Oooh, that's pretty neat, and definitely not something I thought of when I named her (its from the Swahili word for mouse)! Maybe you think of pan pipes or something? P:

We'll be happy to have you! <3

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

User Image
Back from class * u*

shortcutt's Wife

Feral Lover

Oh my god, purp. I can't believe I didn't say Happy Birthday to you! Let me fix my terrible mistake by doing something nice for you!

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

User Image
Oh it's fine Hope!! I'm just happy you're here P:

shortcutt's Wife

Feral Lover

Nope! I've fixed it now~ Expect a little something from me in the next 60 seconds~ >3

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

User Image
Awwww Hope!! Thank you <3333 You're too sweet <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items