Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

User Image
Hello everyone! Welcome to my shop, a product of love and labor and worldbuilding for several months, Panya's Forest! It's gonna be super cool, and if you like mice and rats and awesome fantasy and roleplaying and breedings and free pets this place will be hella cool, so please keep reading!
official guild main thread questing subforum

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

The Pets:

My favorite part, here's a glimpse of the pets! We're still working on the lines, so this thread will be open until I have all the lines basically!

User Image
Above is the mice! Stages are nestling -> juvenile -> adult. There will be nine poses for adults, five for juveniles and 1 for nests.

User Image
Above is the rats! Stages are the same as mice, with a similar nine poses for adults, the same five poses for juveniles and the same nest as the mice. Size and other things (such as saying it's a rat nest as opposed to a mouse one) will be used to determine if the pet is a mouse or a rat.

User Image
These are rabbits! They're like horses and the mice and rats use them to get around.

User Image
Like rabbits, deerling are used to get around. Unlike rabbits, deerling are genetically engineered by rats to be small enough for a rodent to use... They're very popular among the upper class mice, and rats enjoy the benefits of having faster and larger mounts.

User Image
For quicker and more singular travel (such as in battle) or for lightweight travel, birds are a popular choice. Songbirds are the most available, as they are easy to tame and raise. Crows (and other corvids) are a close second, with their larger size and their willingness to be tamed (in exchange for food). But rarer are owls and hawks, which must be taken as an egg and hand raised in order to be ridden safely. Even then, they're incredibly dangerous, and one needs permission from the Queen and her militia in order to own one...

User Image
And for those who don't need useful pets, there are companion animals. Butterflies and moths make popular pets for their beauty, while frogs and newts are known for being more playful and fun for children, especially those who live near the water.

About the Shop:

It's about mice and rats in a fantasy kingdom, in the most basic form. More detailed, it's a self indulgent shop I made where I can make things I like and share with everyone who's interested and we can all have a fun time playing with cute little mice and rats. I won't charge gold for pretty much all of the pets, including in customs. There's a heavy focus on breedings too because I love making babies! It's also not RP required, though if you do RP (or just have cool plots), you'll get rewards like EXTRA babies, and edits to your pet.

Setting:

A fantasy kingdom in another world where instead of people, mice and rats are the main creatures with all the sweet technological advancements. Except really the rats are the ones with technology, where the mice are devoted to their sweet pantheon of gods, including Panya, the queen mother who created the world. Their known world spans an entire continent, a small ocean, and a series of islands. Even as the most powerful species, they still face dangers from predators and enemies, and so their regent must protect them by keeping their armies strong.

If this sounds cool you can check out the main thread, which I will set up soon. It'll have all the info you need!

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

To Do List:

[ ] 3 / 9 Adult Mouse Poses
[ ] 1 / 9 Adult Rat Poses
[ ] 2 / 5 Juvenile Poses
[ ] 1 /1 Nestling Pose

[x] Deerling Art
[x] Rabbit Art
[x] Insect Art
[x] 3 / 3 Bird Art
[x] 2 / 2 Amphibian Art

[x] Cert
[x] Main thread coding
[x] Real Main Thread
[x] Guild
[x] Pretty much all the guild info

[x] Information on Seers, Mystics & Priests
      [ ] Some other minor stuff

[x] Item Shop (did the text, need to work on icons now!)

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

Affiliates! Here's a banner for that.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/ob8q7k2][img]http://i60.tinypic.com/nr0squ.png[/img][/url]

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image

User Image

And a contest! A simple advertising contest for a full custom once we have the shop open. Put the above banner in your signature and every day you have it, you can come post in here that you advertised for whatever day it was (please put in the date so I can count it correctly) for 1 POINT, and if someone comes in and says you lead them here, you'll get 3 POINTS.

Contest will run til I have all the lines for the mice and rats, and the winners will be decided by the highest point value, followed by a raffle for a runner up. If two or more people tie for first, both can get a custom! Afterwards, I'll roll another winner who advertised to win a custom too. Everyone wins!

Hottsy Tottsy - 5 point

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

Games!

User Image

Click the image to go order some free Halloween grams! ♥

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

Reserved ♥

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

I think that's probably good! Better get the main thread up for people to look at. c:

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

Okay I gotta go to school now, I'll be back later c: ♥

purplerosesbeauty's Partner In Crime

Obsessive Lover

/Nests on the Wi

Eloquent Dabbler

User Image

looks cute Purp

Trash Husband

cute 8D <3

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

User Image
Thanks guys <3 I'll try and get the art done asap, but please feel free to stick around c: We'll have a lot of fun here!

Eloquent Dabbler

User Image

*makes a little lurking spot*

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

User Image
I welcome all my sweet little lurkers! <3

Maybe I should set up an advertising contest in the meanwhile...

Eloquent Dabbler

User Image

People do tend to like those, gets your banner around,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out