Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jaded Archivist

User Image

Welcome to Idolize! A B/C shop revival is what we are. We're looking for new people to join in. The full thread can be found here

We are currently looking for pet artists to hire.

We're also looking for some people who want free pets! Either a convert from another shop or a new pet from items.

Please note this is a pretty informal thread. There are no forms for applying. You can use a form for pets if you like but I won't hold you to it.

Here's your tiny navigation menu:

You are here - Story/META and NPCs - About pets - Hiring Positions - Free Pets - WIP Items - Suggestions

Jaded Archivist

User Image

Idols are compartments in which you will place a soul, or maybe even a copy to call your own. Items and tomes may be added to shape the physical and mental state of the form inside.

You may travel the world to find new surprises or stay safely inside the shop. When adventurers come back we fill our "On the Fly" stock. If there is a better haul we will throw parties with sales and games. What will you find when you come inside?

There are 8 main locations that can be easily accessed once you step onto the shop grounds. There is also one location that changes each month.

The shop grounds are the main location where you aren't too likely to find anything interesting. If you visit the portal room, however, you can explore the world.

Through exploration (RP - either in thread or in the guild) you may stumble across new idols or items. You may pick them up for yourself, mark them on maps, or other activities. The new idols and items can then be used to create pets in the shop.

User Image

It's rather long so here is a spoiler with the info:

User Image

Lovely: Lovely is very cheery, like really, really cheery. She tries to be a positive influence to everyone even if they don't want it. She can usually be found running around and pretending she is useful. Try not to believe everything she says.

User Image

Vanilla: Vanilla is calm, cool and collected. She is great with organization and enjoys keeping track of things and people. She is good friends with Cinnamon and Violet. Vanilla takes care of idol/item stock and the shop breedings. Look to her if you need information.

User Image

Cinnamon: Cinnamon is a perky little rabbit girl, She enjoys being outside and working in the garden. Her best friend is Vanilla. She takes care of nutrition and fun for the shop and the nearby residents. Let her know if you have any requests.

User Image

Scarlet: Scarlet is a relatively aggressive person. The only other member of the shop she likes is Violet. Don't go picking fights with her, she lost her hand to a pet and no-one is sure where she found the new one. Scarlet is in charge of the portal room and its security. Make sure you are well behaved.

User Image

Violet: Violet is very similar is Vanilla in personality. She enjoys her own personal time quite a bit and can be found sitting with her tea. She is fond of Scarlet and also serves as a control for Scarlet's madness. She is in charge of the new pets. She is there to help you choose the right items for your pet.

User Image

Cheilopa: Cheilopa is fairly shy when she first meets people but good luck getting her to stop talking when she knows you. She works at the front desk of the shop and as the liaison between the shop areas.

Jaded Archivist

User Image

Idol/Baby User Image - > Child User Image - > Teen User Image - >AdultUser Image

Idol/Baby: Idols are the first stage for any Gen 1 pet. They can think but that's about it. Babies come from natural births and make funny little noises as they scoot around.

Children: Your pet is now fairly capable. They can speak, even if it's not so eloquent, and can get around on their own. You should probably still keep an eye on them.

Teens: Now a teen they may be a bit rebellious. They may also be falling in love. Keeping your pet from doing things they will regret later is the main goal here.

Adults: Now an adult your pet cat have children of their own. Hopefully they have matured and can take responsibility for their own actions.

Availability

On the Fly: On the fly is a type of soft custom. They are more expensive than a party pet but if an idol is in stock you may pick it up. There are limits to items that can be added and no custom idols or items may be used.

Parties: Parties occur when there is either lots of stock or some lost/wild pets need a home. This is usually a good way of getting exclusive items or breeds of pets. These may include flatsales, raffles, games, or auctions. Sometimes you'll even find a copy (cosplay) in the mix.

Customs: Customs are a way to get truly customized pets. The limits are only made by what the artist is willing to put up with. Please note that artists set their own prices for these but you will still give payment to the mule.

Breedings: Breedings occur between two pets (and possibly two owners). There will either be breeding events or requests to specific artists. Both parties (if parents are owned by different people) must agree to a request for a breeding.

Jaded Archivist

User Image

Pet Artists

- Your payment is 100% of your sales (I have no need of money you have earned)
- Create at least one pet per major event (about 2-3 per year)
- At least 1 normal slot trimonthly (that's about 7 pets per year counting the above)
- You may have a customs thread, hold games/contests, and have a breeding thread
- You can cert your own pets or I can cert for you
- Preferred ability to draw own lines

I don't like templated pets much but here are some rough body sketches and blank idols if you need them
User Image

(Bonus if you have Dropbox. This is a requirement if you do not want to cert - let me send you a request?)

Jaded Archivist

Convert Your Pet

For those after the free pet conversion.

Give me an image of the pet
Tell me it's gender (if not obvious)
What breed is it (cat, dog, deer, god, mage, ect)
Do you want a growing pet

The only example I currently have is this:

User Image who came from E.A.S.Y: User ImageUser Image

Jaded Archivist

Cert Samples

Full size cert:
User Image

Sig size cert:
User Image

Jaded Archivist

Suggestions

Have some? Post some!

Jaded Archivist

Player

Jaded Archivist

mrs cannibal
*waves hi*

Player

ladykayra

hey cute idea * v*

Jaded Archivist

mrs cannibal

awww thanks=^.^=

i'm trying to make it something that is fun and easy. i always feel like there are so many requirements for certain B/C shops

Jaded Archivist

i'll draw people pictures if you come talk to me

i really want to draw things

Jaded Archivist

Jaded Archivist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items