Welcome to Gaia! ::

What you rather...

have the essences be unique (can never be used again)? 0.22857142857143 22.9% [ 8 ]
have the combination be unique (essence can be reused, but that combo of essence/ether is unique)? 0.65714285714286 65.7% [ 23 ]
neither of the above (even the same combination would have different results, nothing is unique)? 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 >

Incredible Flatterer

So many options! @u@

Slimes sounds pretty cute though *shot*

Felyn's King

Magical Girl

YES. 1000% YES.

User Image

Shapeshifter

lurks > ___ >

Omnipresent Waffles

*also lurks* >.>

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

*loves everyone!*

Portfolio show next week, but I'm still deciding and working on things for shop during my absence. I should be updating the front page next week/the week after. :3 (Maybe sooner if I procrastinate, which is likely...)

Omnipresent Waffles

Sound exciting! Good luck, Chrys! biggrin

Incredible Flatterer

Good luck Pants!

btw go look in your idears thread...>A>

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Thank you, Minty! heart (I'm glad to see you not lurking, hehe!)

Those are awesome, I can actually take one with the one I couldn't figure out and use the other two to make another!

/imagines how weird that sounds to everyone else lol

Incredible Flatterer

*laughs* Revel in it! >u>

But yeah I wanted to help, I hope that was okay ;u;a

Omnipresent Waffles

It makes us want to go look at your idea thread, xD Or at least I do.

And yes! I don't lurk as much in smaller shops or those with people I know. Then you put me out in the middle of the ocean of people and I turn into the world's most socially awkward penguin.

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Oh my gosh of course it's okay! I WANT you to post and throw ideas if you have them, even for events or combinations or how things should be run! <3

Sadly it's in the staff area so no sharing yet, though it might be nice to open a suggestions thread for combinations/event ideas too. But, Minty, I am SO right there with you on the awkward penguin status. XD

Incredible Flatterer

Chrystali
Oh my gosh of course it's okay! I WANT you to post and throw ideas if you have them, even for events or combinations or how things should be run! <3

Okay then! OuO I'm sure to have TONS of combo ideas~

I think you just opened Pandora's Box <A<;

Omnipresent Waffles

*waves to Loki* Hello again!

Chrystali

Sadly it's in the staff area so no sharing yet, though it might be nice to open a suggestions thread for combinations/event ideas too. But, Minty, I am SO right there with you on the awkward penguin status. XD

*wobbly flipper high fives* <33

It was nice to put up a suggestion thread in the Oneiros guild, even if it's quiet for now. xD It gives you an idea of what your players think and/or expect, which helps make sure you have the right info to get your shop's setting, premise, etc across.

Incredible Flatterer

Hi Crispy! ouo/

Omnipresent Waffles

How's your day going?

Love your sig art, by the way. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items