Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Codger

*applauds Elvy's frills* I have NO idea why you like doing those
Because they are just a bunch of swiggles and lines ouo <3!

I unno....... I also enjoy scaling things too xD........ Maybe I have issues with liking some tedious details.
Annnd.. I'm home >.<

Intellectual Powerhouse

I love frills and fluff! > w <
Makes me all happy to draw they all fluffy and poofy and > w <
So Panda likes the poofs too XD

Intellectual Powerhouse

YeSSSS. I don't like drawing flowers, shrubbery, facial hair, boring pants... xD! I'm sure there's more.
Ha, good to know o.o
**always laughs that Panda hates doing flowers xD**

-----------------

I think I just hate things that are boring from my own opinion that make me go...... why am I doing this [wasting time I will never get back doing this T^T].

I have fun with "difficult' designs - makes it a worthy completion when I finally do finish it xD
Because someone likes it, and you like to make people happy >.>
That use to be true.... I use to be such a people pleaser in the B/C......... now I am taking time for myself........ and why I pretty much abandoned my main account.
*nod* I see ~ <33 I find that understandable. I'm working on that now. I'm closing Cafe in a week, and hiring staff for Talon and hoping to make them place self sufficient >.> So I can have ME TIME more.

Original Codger

Lets see, I hate frills, pleated skirts, plain jeans, and collared shirts, and repetitively patterned things like wrapping paper.... I'm also with Panda on the no beards thing

I love doing, hair of any kind, original jewelry pieces, flowers, flow-y clothes, people's OCs that they are attached to, and I really love color only customs.

If most cosplays didn't exist in the B/C I'd be thrilled lol
User Image

>.> My friend picked out the color palette..... I was like <.< She's now a Cheshire Lolita xD
Ohoho I like her!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces