Updated certist payments to go with our new prices c:

Magical Noob

Wheezing Bunny

Zight

How you doin? <3

Magical Noob

illiyah
      How you doin? <3
Trying to keep up with things, basically. xD But good!
Going to buy a bed and move it into the new apartment tomorrow, so things are taking form, slowly but surely.
emotion_yatta
How bout you, illi? <3 c:

Wheezing Bunny

Zight
illiyah
      How you doin? <3
Trying to keep up with things, basically. xD But good!
Going to buy a bed and move it into the new apartment tomorrow, so things are taking form, slowly but surely.
emotion_yatta
How bout you, illi? <3 c:

Goodgoodgood <3
      Oooh exciting! Have fun biggrin I love shopping for new furniture and houses but when it comes time to actually moving.. gawd I hate it so much XD we might have to move again soon boooo. Luckily it'll only be 40 minutes away this time instead of 15 hours!

I'm rly good, thanks c: I've started seeing a new magical doctor who treats anxiety and stuffs with natural things like supplements and diet, and it's actually working :0 Apparently my zinc levels are low and that can cause serious anxiety so I'm taking zinc supplements, and I'm on a super speshul diet that eliminates bad gut bacteria because that can also cause anxiety! Who knew. I always thought it was weird brain chemical stuff but turns out it's not at all for me, which is good coz I don't have to take evil drugs to feel normal yaaaay!

I LEFT THE HOUSE LAST WEEK it was amazing, I hadn't left, besides to see doctor guy twice, since we moved here 3 months ago XD I gots me a haircut and actually spoke to the stylist wow and I went shopping! Sry I'm really excited this is all new for me, I've had anxiety since I was 3 D: probably earlier but my first memories are from 3 years old.

/EMOTIONS

Wheezing Bunny

Wheezing Bunny

ShadowMasterPrincess
Thats quite alright I am a patient person.

Certist Application
Username: ShadowMasterPrincess
Nickname/s:Shadow, Princess, or SMP for short
Timezone: Central I think
Time spent on Gaia: roughly two hours per night Monday to Thursday and a good part of the day Friday to Sunday
Previous B/C experience: Feakats, Children of Ra, Leaflets
Shops you currently work for: Part time at Children of Ra, Full time at Leaflets
Samples:
Why are you applying?: FOr something to do, plus I think these little guys are kinda cute.

You're hired wooo biggrin I'll shoot you a PM in a minute with guild info and stuffs. Welcome aboard! c:

Wheezing Bunny

Wheezing Bunny

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas