Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Bunny

User Image

Click the banner to go to the main thread.

We are currently hiring colourists and a certist! Keep scrolling for information~

User Image
» NAVIGATION «
Intro ♦
Rules & FAQ ♦ Hiring Colourists ♦ Hiring Certist ♦ Hiring Writer / RP Manager ♦ Events & Games ♦ Affiliates & Advertising ♦ Staff

Wheezing Bunny

User Image

Colourists will be hired on the spot based on use of colour and design.

GENERAL RULES
              User Image Obey the Gaia ToS.
              User Image Be polite and respectful of other users.
              User Image Do not fight/flame/whine/harass.
              User Image Please do not quote the front page.
              User Image Please do not PM the mule Aljira or illiyah unless asked to.

User Image If you are unable to complete at least some of your requirements on a regular basis please do not apply. We understand real life comes first, and if you ever need a break just let me know. People are only removed from staff if they disappear for a month without letting anyone know.
              User Image You are welcome to apply for both colourist and certist.

FAQ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image What program can I use?
              For colourists anything that can handle layer masks and styles should work. Adobe is giving away Photoshop CS2 for free on their website so I recommend getting that. You'll need to make an account but that is also free! c:
              If you're applying for certist you will need Photoshop as other programs can't handle our cert.

User Image How many colouring samples do I need?
              Minimum of 3. Two must be edited if you want to be an editing colourist. Please don't post the application until you have 3 samples. You can update it with more later if you like, just make sure to re-post it when you do so I know.

User Image Do I need to be involved with planning and be social in the thread?
              Yes, please. Certists not so much with the planning but they can if they want. I expect to see everyone relatively active in the thread.

User Image What will running my own flatsales entail?
              Colour 4-6 pets, get approval from me and give me a few days notice so no one interferes by running their own sale/game, make some previews, post a notice in the thread at least 24 hours before hand so people know it's happening, then go for it!

User Image Do I have to run my own flatsales?
              Nope! It is completely optional. We will be having joint flatsales as well and all colourists will be welcome to participate in them.

User Image Is there a limit to the amount of flatsales I can have?
              Yes. You can have a maximum of one flatsale per month with 4-6 pets.
              Joint sales and events do not count towards this.

User Image

CERTIST
                None

User Image
» NAVIGATION «
Intro ♦ Rules & FAQ ♦ Hiring Colourists ♦ Hiring Certist ♦ Hiring Writer / RP Manager ♦ Events & Games ♦ Affiliates & Advertising ♦ Staff

Wheezing Bunny

User Image

Looking for 3-5
Download the template which is huge. Feel free to shrink it c: We scale everything down by 50% before uploading.

REQUIREMENTS
              User Image An art program that can handle layer styles, groups and clipping masks.
              User Image Good use of colour and markings.
              User Image Willingness to give and receive constructive criticism.
              User Image Editing colourists will need to match our current template style.
              User Image If applying for full time colourist, you will have to complete a mock breeding. Please colour two pets for this using the template above. The parents are below, with the application.
              If applying for another position but want to be approved to do breedings, you must also complete a mock breeding. You can always do this later, after you get hired.

Full-time + Editing
            Requirements
              User Image Open at least 1 breeding slot every 2 months.
              User Image 2 or more edited pets per major event.

Optional
              User Image Up to one flatsale per month with 4-6 pets (joint sales and events do not count towards this limit).
              User Image Run free in-thread games
              User Image 5 custom slots per month
              User Image 4 breeding slots per month.
              User Image One pet trade slot per month (cosplays are not allowed to be given during trades)
              User Image One custom bribe slot per month
              User Image One breeding bribe slot per month (for moderate to extreme edited breedings)

Full-time + Unediting
            Requirements
              User Image Open at least 1 breeding slot every 2 months.
              User Image 3 or more unedited pets per major event.

Optional
              User Image Up to one flatsale per month with 4-6 pets (joint sales and events do not count towards this limit).
              User Image Run free in-thread games.
              User Image 5 custom slots per month.
              User Image 4 breeding slots per month.
              User Image One pet trade slot per month (cosplays are not allowed to be given during trades).
              User Image One bribe slot per month.

Part-time
            Requirements
              User Image 1 or more edited or unedited pets per major event.

Optional
              User Image 3 custom slots per month.
              User Image 2 breeding slots per month.
              User Image One pet trade slot per month (cosplays are not allowed to be given during trades).

Requirements
              User Image None!

Optional
              User Image Up to 1 breeding slot per month.

PAYMENT
              User Image Flatsales 70%
              User Image Auctions & Raffles 80%
              User Image Customs, Bribes & Breedings 100%
              User Image Grams & other plushies 30% from the first run is divided evenly between participating colourists. If reused, the profits will be divided between shop and certist.

You will also earn points which can be redeemed for free pets biggrin

APPLICATION

Parents for the mock breeding: One and Two. No need to do edits.
              Please use thumbnails or spoiler tags for all images!

[color=red][size=24][b]Colorist Application[/b][/size][/color]
              [b]Full/Part time or Guest:[/b]
              [b]Editing or no:[/b]
              [b]Username:[/b]
              [b]Nickname/s:[/b]
              [b]Timezone:[/b]

[b]Time spent on Gaia:[/b] (hours per day, days per week)
              [b]Previous B/C Experience:[/b]
              [b]Shops you currently work for:[/b]

[b]Aljira Samples:[/b] (at least three please, not including the breeding. Two must be edited if applying for editing colourist)
              [b]Mock Breeding:[/b]
              [b]Other Samples:[/b]

[b]Why are you applying?:[/b]

HIRED
                None

User Image
» NAVIGATION «
Intro ♦ Rules & FAQ ♦ Hiring Colourists ♦ Hiring Certist ♦ Hiring Writer / RP Manager ♦ Events & Games ♦ Affiliates & Advertising ♦ Staff

Wheezing Bunny

User Image

Our cert
User Image

REQUIREMENTS
              User Image You must have Photoshop as it's the only program that will handle our certs.
              User Image Photoshop experience is a MUST! You will be required to edit text, re-size images to a precise percentage, add a layer stroke and trim/crop.
              User Image Have the pet images the same size and in the same place on every cert.
              User Image Cert all pets that we sell and give away.
              User Image Grow all the growing pets on time.
              User Image You will be in charge of updating the owners list.
              User Image Anyone that meets RP requirements can receive an Elder, in which case you will have an extra stage to cert (in my experience this hardly ever happens though)

OPTIONAL
              User Image Help out with planning events.

PAYMENT
              User Image 2k per adult/familiar and 5k per growing
              + 20% of all revenue from major events after colourists share (this is where most of your goldses will come from).
              User Image Optional cert updates cost 1,000,000g (eg. owner change) and are to be sent directly to you.

You will also earn points for owners list upkeep and for each pet you cert which can be redeemed for free pets biggrin

APPLICATION

[color=red][size=24][b]Certist Application[/b][/size][/color]
            [b]Time spent on Gaia:[/b] (hours per day, days per week)
            [b]Previous B/C experience:[/b]
            [b]Samples:[/b] (any certs you've worked with before. You can put other Photoshop design-y stuff here too if you want. Please use spoilers or links)

User Image
» NAVIGATION «

Wheezing Bunny

» REQUIREMENTS «
              User Image Approve RP Perk requests for elders and extra bebehs when breeding.
              User Image Keep an eye on RPers to make sure they're following the rules.
              User Image Continue the story and write meta's.
              User Image Write RP promts for contests and events.

» OPTIONAL «
              User Image Managerial stuff like keeping the thread updated, answering any questions people might have, hosting events etc.

» PAYMENT «
              Payment will be a flat rate based upon how much work you do.

User Image Approving RP Perk Requests
              10k per approved request
              5k per denied request

User Image RP Events & Promts
              20k for simple prompts and up to 500k for huge RP events if you host it.

User Image Adding to the Story & Writing Meta's
              50-300k

If you help out with managerial duties you will get a bonus!
              You will also earn points which can be redeemed for free pets biggrin

» APPLICATION «
              [color=red][size=24][b]Writer / RP Manager Application[/b][/size][/color]
              [b]Time spent on gaia:[/b] (hours per day, days per week)
              [b]Previous Experience:[/b]
              [b]Story Writing Samples:[/b] (please put them in spoiler tags or link them)
              [b]Other Samples:[/b] (RP's, RP prompts, etc. please put them in spoiler tags or link them)
              [b]Do you think you can improve the current lore?:[/b]

User Image
» NAVIGATION «

Wheezing Bunny

User Image

We will be having random games throughout the thread so keep an eye out!

User Image
» NAVIGATION «

Wheezing Bunny

User Image

HOW TO BE AN AFFILIATE
              User Image Post your code in this thread so I can add it.
              User Image Please add our banner to your thread first.
              User Image I'm only accepting 200x40px banners right now.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/aljiraco][IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/205bnti.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image
» NAVIGATION «

Wheezing Bunny

User Image

STAFF
              illiyah ♦ Owner, Colourist
              L ii a t h ♦ RP Manager, Writer, General & Thread Manager
              Azael_Rose ♦ Full Time Colourist
              thyPOPE ♦ Guest Colourist
              Zight ♦ Guest Colourist
              Banphrionsa an Pea ♦ Certist

CREDITS
              illiyah ♦ For the original idea and lore and creating lineart, templates, graphics and thread layout.
              Nikki Sky ♦ For writing Chapter One of the story and the original Cluricaun descriptions.

User Image
» NAVIGATION «

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

Wheezing Bunny

So glad I have the time for this again <3

Conservative Raider

So excited this is back! I remember it from way back.
How are you illi? biggrin

Wheezing Bunny

Yay someone remembers us!
I'm good biggrin how are you?

Wheezing Bunny

Conservative Raider

illiyah
Yay someone remembers us!
I'm good biggrin how are you?

I'm good. Super busy busy with uni though ughhhh.

Of course I remember! Haha. These are beautiful lines.

Wheezing Bunny

What are you studying?

Thanks! Glad you like them biggrin I was going to redraw them, make the bebehs all different and make separate male and female lines but turns out I can't draw animals so well anymore :< all I've been drawing in the last 3-4 years are people/life drawing so I've lost all ability to draw anything else. Must start practicing again coz animals are waaay more fun and interesting!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff