Welcome to Gaia! ::

where potato girllll

Peaceful Shounen

Peaceful Shounen

RielDesu
where potato girllll

Sasha?If you put in an app just add that you'd like to rep her under the extra section. :3
yum_strawberry Name: RielDesu
yum_strawberry For the High Bid winner I'd offer: probably waist up or chibi
yum_strawberry For the AB winner I would offer: Depends on what AB is (probably fullbody) both HB and AB offers are min, i may up the offer
yum_strawberry Samples of my art: [my ugly DA]
my most recent sample (wip): [x]
yum_strawberry I'd like to represent: potato girl! (sasha)
yum_strawberry Anything extra?: sorry i dont really have any super recent samples of my normal style ;x

Peaceful Shounen

RielDesu
yum_strawberry Name: RielDesu
yum_strawberry For the High Bid winner I'd offer: probably waist up or chibi
yum_strawberry For the AB winner I would offer: Depends on what AB is (probably fullbody) both HB and AB offers are min, i may up the offer
yum_strawberry Samples of my art: [my ugly DA]
my most recent sample (wip): [x]
yum_strawberry I'd like to represent: potato girl! (sasha)
yum_strawberry Anything extra?: sorry i dont really have any super recent samples of my normal style ;x

That is not an ugly DA, such cute work. I'll add you <3

Peaceful Shounen

Liberal Browser

I'll throw in a preliminary application, since I'm not yet entirely sure of my schedule (though I should have the next two weeks MAINLY off—)

yum_strawberry Name: Keyhala
yum_strawberry For the High Bid winner I'd offer: I'd probably be in the waist-up region for this, HQ, with or without Lineart
yum_strawberry For the AB winner I would offer: Depending on the AB level, but full body to start, might throw in a second character or an extra bust or something.
yum_strawberry Samples of my art: [My DA Account]
For a more direct sample:
User Image

yum_strawberry I'd like to represent: I'd like Levi, but I'd go for Eren too if something comes up c:
yum_strawberry Anything extra?: I have full time school and work, but given enough time in advance, I won't have any problem with this. I hope you'll consider me c:

Peaceful Shounen

Keyhala
I'll throw in a preliminary application, since I'm not yet entirely sure of my schedule (though I should have the next two weeks MAINLY off—)

yum_strawberry For the High Bid winner I'd offer: I'd probably be in the waist-up region for this, HQ, with or without Lineart
yum_strawberry For the AB winner I would offer: Depending on the AB level, but full body to start, might throw in a second character or an extra bust or something.
User Image

yum_strawberry I'd like to represent: I'd like Levi, but I'd go for Eren too if something comes up c:
yum_strawberry Anything extra?: I have full time school and work, but given enough time in advance, I won't have any problem with this. I hope you'll consider me c:

I'll add you, and I have to say I LOVE Prince/King Richard. I'm playing Graces right now.

Liberal Browser

Ionis
Keyhala

User Image

I'll add you, and I have to say I LOVE Prince/King Richard. I'm playing Graces right now.

Thank you~! I love Richard too ;w; Graces is probably my favourite Tales Game (Though I'm playing through Xillia now, so we'll have to see)

Peaceful Shounen

Keyhala
Ionis
Keyhala

User Image

Thank you~! I love Richard too ;w; Graces is probably my favourite Tales Game (Though I'm playing through Xillia now, so we'll have to see)

I've played Xillia and I'm lvl 30 in graces.I love Xillia so much more. The controls are so much better and Xillia is for me, so much easier to understand (controls, mechanics, ext) Xillia is smoother to me. I do like graces though, don't get me wrong. Don't hate me but I ship Richard x Asbel and Jude x Alvin XD

Liberal Browser

Ionis
Keyhala
Ionis
Keyhala

User Image

I've played Xillia and I'm lvl 30 in graces.I love Xillia so much more. The controls are so much better and Xillia is for me, so much easier to understand (controls, mechanics, ext) Xillia is smoother to me. I do like graces though, don't get me wrong. Don't hate me but I ship Richard x Asbel and Jude x Alvin XD

Well, Graces is an older game, so that makes a bit sense— I am lvl 55-ish and just entered Elympios in Xillia. And no hate to be found here, although my primary Xillia ship is AlvinxMilla XD (But AsbelxRichard ships itself, really—)

Peaceful Shounen

Keyhala
Ionis
Keyhala
Ionis
Keyhala

User Image

Well, Graces is an older game, so that makes a bit sense— I am lvl 55-ish and just entered Elympios in Xillia. And no hate to be found here, although my primary Xillia ship is AlvinxMilla XD (But AsbelxRichard ships itself, really—)

I think Jude x Milla is kinda cute X'D but I can see why you say Alvin x Milla. I kind of want to cosplay Milla, she's a powerful character. Not just stats wise but she's so bad a** and full of heart at the same time.

Quotable Genius

yum_strawberry Name: Azumion, Azu-chan, or Ruri
yum_strawberry For the High Bid winner I'd offer: Umm... Half body w/ color? May change depending on the other artists' choice.
yum_strawberry For the AB winner I would offer: Depends on the AB; at least a full body.
yum_strawberry Samples of my art: 1 - 2 - 3 - DA
yum_strawberry I'd like to represent: Leviiiiiiiiiii~!! (Though I'd also be happy with Mikasa.)
yum_strawberry Anything extra?: I heart Levi! xD

Peaceful Shounen

Azumion
yum_strawberry Name: Azumion, Azu-chan, or Ruri
yum_strawberry For the High Bid winner I'd offer: Umm... Half body w/ color? May change depending on the other artists' choice.
yum_strawberry For the AB winner I would offer: Depends on the AB; at least a full body.
yum_strawberry Samples of my art: 1 - 2 - 3 - DA
yum_strawberry I'd like to represent: Leviiiiiiiiiii~!! (Though I'd also be happy with Mikasa.)
yum_strawberry Anything extra?: I heart Levi! xD

Cute art <3 I'll add you <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas