Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Meky]
kittykit
Name: Kittykit (Dawn)
3 samples of your work: [X][x][X]
What sort of art you'd like to provide (pet, avy, sig, tag): Signiture art... or avitar art (not edit)
How many different pieces you'd like to provide: Not sure really.
Would you be interested in providing a free-for-all piece? i don't understand what a free for all piece is. ^.^;;

I guess this form is for anything you want me for. *first time filling out a form Oo;*
go read the post where you filled out your form at. it says right in there what a free-for-all piece is

I think i can do one or two.
kittykit
[Meky]
kittykit
Name: Kittykit (Dawn)
3 samples of your work: [X][x][X]
What sort of art you'd like to provide (pet, avy, sig, tag): Signiture art... or avitar art (not edit)
How many different pieces you'd like to provide: Not sure really.
Would you be interested in providing a free-for-all piece? i don't understand what a free for all piece is. ^.^;;

I guess this form is for anything you want me for. *first time filling out a form Oo;*
go read the post where you filled out your form at. it says right in there what a free-for-all piece is

I think i can do one or two.
awesome xd

just keep in mind it's a christmas ball... and the name of it is the candy cane christmas ball smile other than that, you've got free reign to do whatever you want for the free-for-all xd
i'm interested~ but I'm also really busy with commissions right now, so I don't know if I feel comfortable with taking on more work at the moment. ^^; I should be able to tell you whenever the auction starts~ I just have to draw these and stay on top of schoolwork... x__x
Cruzle
i'm interested~ but I'm also really busy with commissions right now, so I don't know if I feel comfortable with taking on more work at the moment. ^^; I should be able to tell you whenever the auction starts~ I just have to draw these and stay on top of schoolwork... x__x
alright, I'll shoot you a PM when it gets closer to the time of the auction. I know your work and I loves it xd

Shy Phantom

sweetly_25
ninja
heart I feel so special having people come in here that I recognize from other threads of mine xd

I haven't had that in like a year gonk
[Meky]
sweetly_25
ninja
heart I feel so special having people come in here that I recognize from other threads of mine xd

I haven't had that in like a year gonk

hahaha =3 heart
Just wondering can I just do a free for all art xd I'm so random xd
too lazy to do an auction ones cause I don't really like doing custom stuff lol. (if yes I'll fill in the form heh. I just want to have fun on that art lol xd )
sweetly_25
Just wondering can I just do a free for all art xd I'm so random xd
too lazy to do an auction ones cause I don't really like doing custom stuff lol. (if yes I'll fill in the form heh. I just want to have fun on that art lol xd )
lol sure xd just put in the type "free-for-all" xd
I have a question to ask, you probably posted it, but will we be doing this for free? Sorry if you've already said that, I'm blind xd
Code:
Name:Rose_Flames
3 Samples of your work:{X}{X}{X}(the last two are not colored or ajusted so they don't look as good as the first 3nodding
Your offer:Fullbody-colored, *Open for requests* Chibi-colored, headshot colored, picture with cool backround (like my ex. with the panda in the background mrgreen ) Add ons
How your offer changes if auction is autobought:Uh sweatdrop Am I supose to offer more or less?
Would you prefer to take a small share of the profit, or no share?: Small share I guess... wait.. Is this charity? xd
Name:Thenewasset
3 Samples of your work:http://thenewasset.deviantart.com/
Your offer:1 oc full colour and 1 avi full colour
How your offer changes if auction is autobought:2 more of choice
Would you prefer to take a small share of the profit, or no share?small share

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items