Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Goat

22,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Survivor 150
Appraise my art please. I only do traditional art, but I do all different styles and B&W or color.
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Savage Goat

22,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Survivor 150
II Marcie Lee II

I normally don't quote people who have not visited my thread first, but it is empty in here and I really need help =/
Could you perhaps appraise me? I only do traditional tho.

II 0bit0 II's Queen

Bashful Phantom

10,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Team Moira 200
Claudia Thorn
II Marcie Lee II

I normally don't quote people who have not visited my thread first, but it is empty in here and I really need help =/
Could you perhaps appraise me? I only do traditional tho.

I actually came to these forums asking the same question. XD
I have a much clearer idea about prices for digital art and quality, but traditional.... Your guess is as good as mine, since most people don't buy it now.
Which stinks, cuz traditional art is pretty dang cute, in my opinion. razz

I happen to like your art, and it's obvious you put time and a lot of effort into it.
ME, personally, I'd say up to 1-2bil for a good, full drawing. I'd say more, but as I said, most people want digital artsu.....so they'd be more likely to want it at a nice, but not TOO low price.

But then, I could be completely wrong.... I'm just stating my opinion and thoughts from what I've seen so far. Keep drawing - looks great!

P.S. Here's an example of mine. biggrin

User Image

Same question to you: how much do you think I could get for chibis like this? 3nodding

Savage Goat

22,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Survivor 150
II Marcie Lee II
Well if my stuff is worth at least 1b a pop then I short changed myself at least 2b...That is actually how I found you is by your request for appraisng. At first I said 300mil-500mil (that should only be for a simple bust), but I think you should charge 1bil for your uncolored full body, at least 750mil. Full colored body should be upped to 1.5b and anything extra should cost extra (backgrounds etc.). I actually really like your art too. Your chibi form seems really nice. Mine seems really kawaii lately, but yours is like shonen (more my style). We both need to pursue the traditional art media and bring light to it.

II 0bit0 II's Queen

Bashful Phantom

10,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Team Moira 200
I'll try putting a thing up later with prices in that range, and see how it goes. smile
And yes. Props to traditional artists out there - it needs to be brought up more in Gaia. Cx

Savage Goat

22,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Survivor 150
II Marcie Lee II
I'll try putting a thing up later with prices in that range, and see how it goes. smile
And yes. Props to traditional artists out there - it needs to be brought up more in Gaia. Cx
This is my DA page.
Nox Kore on DA
We should watch each other. lol I have no idea, but just a feeling that you have one. W should watch each other =D

II 0bit0 II's Queen

Bashful Phantom

10,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Team Moira 200
I'll do that once I get home - at my internship atm <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash