Welcome to Gaia! ::

lizbot's Kouhai

Wicked Shadow

ANIMAL CROSSING: EXCURSION

PLEASE CLICK FOR A LINK TO THE THREAD! <3

AC: Excursion is a mix and match template shop focusing on villagers of your own design. You are a mayor, and need to start your own village in a place of your choosing.

I hope to gamify the OoC play of collection and swapping, so that everyone is enthused about building their perfect village.

Welcome!

User Image

lizbot's Kouhai

Wicked Shadow

Drawing all the things
    hiring certists
    guild or no guild?
    gamification process

SPECIES THUS FAR:

lizbot's Kouhai

Wicked Shadow

WHO ARE YOU:
    You have come into some land, recently, either by inheritance, purchase, or straight up claiming like some old school pioneer. What does this make you?

Why, a Mayor of course!

WHERE ARE YOU:
    Your mayor is settling a new area of your choosing: it can be a desert, an underground cavern, a normal urban environment, a fantasy little harvest moon town, or even SPACE sure why the hell not. But...your village is empty.

Time to get some villagers, my friend!

WHAT ARE VILLAGERS:
    Villagers are little animal bros that exist for a reason that nobody knows or cares about, because thinking about it too hard it sort of can give you a headache.

A village can have a max of ten active villagers, and a roster of up to sixteen inactive villagers. While we may add ways to get around this cap in the future, this means you are going to want villagers to move.

WHY SHOULD THEY MOVE:
    In a radical sidestep from general B&C progression, you'll be able to sell and trade your villagers for whatever you want. I need to double check that all of this is kosher with the ToS, but I hope to allow mayors to trade their villagers for gaia gold/items, art, and/or a specific shop currency. Auction or raffle them off if you desire! Do whatever! You may even gift them away for free.

All trading must be done publicly, and the trade must be finalized in a specific thread. If it requires a re-cert, we may charge a nominal gold fee based on a percentage, but in the case of auctions, we'd definitely put a cap on that amount. Mostly, I anticipate so much certing happening. So much.

OTHER BENEFITS TO TRADING:
    There will be OoC ladders of progression that encourage villager cycling. Think of them as tiered achievements: cycling 10 villagers grants your village a new shop, cycling 25 grants you a custom ticket to be redeemed, cycling 50 unlocks something else. Any and all suggestions are welcome!

lizbot's Kouhai

Wicked Shadow

RULES:
    - 10 max active villagers, 16 total roster
    - before you get a villager, you are just some random joe schmo and can travel to any town-- with PERMISSION of its mayor.
    - cosplays are totally fine. i have not yet decided on cosplay limitations. TBD.
    - importing characters is fine too.
    - i refuse to do pants. seriously, pants will be a non-trivial extra cost because it goes against the aesthetic of the game for villagers, and also because i hate drawing pants.

lizbot's Kouhai

Wicked Shadow

HIRING:
    - 2 certists
    - 1 manager to keep me going

lizbot's Kouhai

Wicked Shadow

ok u can post now

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
(●ↀωↀ●)✧ Do cat roll style on Astra's thread

lizbot's Kouhai

Wicked Shadow

Meegane

/squeezes meg ;;:<333333

IRL Noob

Meegane

oh my god meg why are you so cute

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
Not cute :T

lizbot's Kouhai

Wicked Shadow

Meegane
the cutest :T

i fixed it for u
/whispers SUPER CUTEEEE @ MEG <3333

/TOUCHES EVERYTHING IN THE THREAD OUO

lizbot's Kouhai

Wicked Shadow

Kaiyumi
/whispers SUPER CUTEEEE @ MEG <3333

/TOUCHES EVERYTHING IN THE THREAD OUO

/HOLDS U A LOT KAI THANK YOU;;;;!!!
OuO! <33 /HOLDS BACCCK

THIS SHOP IS THE CUTEST OKAY /showers you in confetti!!

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
You guys need to stop ㅇㅅㅇ

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers