Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ladykiller

11,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Hey guys! Important feature-related question! Given that ABL is basically just bases and altering those bases upon rank-up as needed, I think a little bit of bringing the breedable/changing part of the breedable/changing pets category is in order.

How would ya'll feel about some simple, breedable "familiars?" (Followers.) Cats, dogs, birds, you name it! They could even randomly appear during roleplay events and bond with someone.

Girl-Crazy Bibliophile

i am still interested and pets sound nice af!

Ladykiller

11,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Awesome.

Characters will change, mind you - arm positions, clothing, and head/face/hair, however the overall base will likely just be warped and changed for each one, and with each rank upgrade.

I'd just love to have very simple pets, too! More and more'll be added over time!

EDIT: Working on a premade too, just to spice things up a bit! Dice game sound good to ya'll tomorrow? (As if a dice game ever sounded good. Maybe I'll go with a short contest.)

Tenacious Bookworm

Having some familiar/pets sounds like a great idea!

Ladykiller

11,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100

Hilarious Fairy

/shambles in Robin-Williams-from-Jumanji style

WHAT IS HAPPENING.

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
sproutyhead

...Haha, you may have noticed I haven't been on Gaia in a while. I decided to log in and check things... can't say I'm comin' back really for a while, though. Maybe I will come back and check things out whenever I do and see if I can finish up my girls' info? o3o

Good luck with the things though, I hope this takes off!

Also, captcha: SPICY!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces