Blessed Conversationalist

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Hello everyone

So I've been browsing the Gaian adoptables community and have seen that there are lots and lots of characters out there (Which is awesome! and great and so many of them are super good artwork and super cool and I'm seeing a good push for crediting base artists and adoptable artists and I love it so much! Good job guys I love all of you)

BUT I haven't seen a ton of animal adoptables out there / adoptable pets for your adoptables.

So here is my idea:

1) I want to create a shop, it would be representative of an animal shelter.
2) All of the animals would be 100% original no bases (I like bases I';m just very very bad at making them flow and not look all weird ) And it would be all sorts. Cats, Dogs, Birds, Pandas, Bats, Whales, anything and everything
3) Some of the animals would be flat rate (And it would start out super cheap like in the 100thousands not the billions ~ Like maybe even just the 10thousands or thousands)
4) Others would be auctions (ones I think are super cute or put lots of work into)
5) Guest spots galore. A new guest spot every week or month or something

That't pretty much as far as I've gotten so far. I want you guys to help me though!!

Do you think its a good idea?
Do you think people will like it?
What else would you add on?!
Please Please contribute ideas to make this better?
Edit my ideas, I want input from EVERYONE!!!

If I get some feed back I will start giving examples for opinions and start looking for a guest spot line up.

And if someone has a great contribution that I like I'm going to give them some sort of benefit, Like maybe gold, a free adoptable, a guest spot. Or anything I can give them just for being so awesome.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP GUYS.