kierlia's Wife

Sarcastic Vampire

15,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Denouemente

the website isnt working for me? lol

oh really? i dont think its working for me either OTL well.. i tihnk i havent clicked into the site for like... 2 or more years! i guess its been closed? ;A;a
want to draw but dont want the commitment of opening a thread /shot

and its midnight.

damn time goes fast.

._.

kierlia's Wife

Sarcastic Vampire

15,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
i know that feel OTL i have to write an essay uhh man and im still up....

Sparkly Vampire

ahh it's ok ; v ;
User Image

wip so you know I'm not ditching
I don't think I can finish tonight after all, but I think I can get it done before the 28th. n v n;;
ill post mine after class tonight!!! <o><o>!!

kierlia's Wife

Sarcastic Vampire

15,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
pistolsys
ahh it's ok ; v ;
User Image

wip so you know I'm not ditching
I don't think I can finish tonight after all, but I think I can get it done before the 28th. n v n;;

eee looking good! and thats fine :'D

boyiishly
ill post mine after class tonight!!! <o><o>!!

wootwoot!

revolt carousal

o-one more quote u_u///
please resize however you want ^p^ sorry so half a**

User Image

kierlia's Wife

Sarcastic Vampire

15,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
boyiishly
please resize however you want ^p^ sorry so half a**

User Image

hnnngh <33 and no its fine!

i wonder if revolt carousel is still alive... @@;;
maybe you should pm them......or start the auction and have their post under construction
Woo

Excited for this. Haven't done anything art-ish for months.

One more midterm tomorrow!!!!! Then grocery shopping. Our house collectively has more alcohol in our fridge than food at the moment lol.

kierlia's Wife

Sarcastic Vampire

15,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
boyiishly
maybe you should pm them......or start the auction and have their post under construction

yea i sent them a pm :O their tumblr doesnt allow for asks so uhh OTL;;
Im not quite sure on that as well... im scared that we add her and then she doesnt come the entire time? haha i guess ill have to put a big note on the post explaining =v=/

Denouemente
Woo

Excited for this. Haven't done anything art-ish for months.

One more midterm tomorrow!!!!! Then grocery shopping. Our house collectively has more alcohol in our fridge than food at the moment lol.

grats and good luck! im excited too :'D! haha xD i think i will too soon OTL out of everything uhh

Sparkly Vampire

Lfhjgkf yeah that can happen um what I usually do is just drop the person if they don't get back to me since it's really bad if they never come back and draw for the winner anyways. I'll try to get everything done today though after I come back from the museum. ; v ;""

Thanks for being so patient with me, this week has been absolutely terrible and it's about to get worse schoolwork wise orz.

kierlia's Wife

Sarcastic Vampire

15,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
pistolsys
Lfhjgkf yeah that can happen um what I usually do is just drop the person if they don't get back to me since it's really bad if they never come back and draw for the winner anyways. I'll try to get everything done today though after I come back from the museum. ; v ;""

Thanks for being so patient with me, this week has been absolutely terrible and it's about to get worse schoolwork wise orz.

haha i see ;v;/ yea i just worried about that and confusion that could come from it OTL

you can do it *w* this week ive been like rolling around doing nothing productive ever since i handed in my history essay and my last midterm /shot

hmm i wonder... should put up the ab and lose the lil AC reference for 72... or maybe make it 72mil altogether /laughs into space

kierlia's Wife

Sarcastic Vampire

15,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
pistolsys

/rolls onto your face

Sparkly Vampire

Sorry I literally only got to sign into Gaia for real today. I'm two days late because I ended up rushing a project that's due tomorrow. If it's cool with you, is it ok if I just take up a reserve post for now? I'll post my image back in this thread when I finish it, but I'm struggling to catch up 150% with my classes and I think my brain's going to explode soon. )8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff