Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shujitsun
Chiroh-chan

Yay! biggrin
I don't know what happened the first time, but I couldn't see it either. I could see the thumbnail, but once I clicked on it (from my laptop, ipad, and phone), it wouldn't come up. But it worked for other people (who commented and faved it). Weird...
User Image

☆秋日ん話している
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xD I even tried viewing the image separately, but nothing worked...who knows?

The working post right now has the same exact jpeg image. I guess DA was being wonky...

And on a totally random note: My laptop tried to melt my debit card...o.o
It was underneath my computer, and now it looks all warped...Oops...>.<

Dedicated Loiterer

Chiroh-chan

The working post right now has the same exact jpeg image. I guess DA was being wonky...

And on a totally random note: My laptop tried to melt my debit card...o.o
It was underneath my computer, and now it looks all warped...Oops...>.<
User Image

☆秋日ん話している
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

dA's been silly nowadays. xD
o .o Oh dear. xD

11,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Chiroh-chan

Shujitsun

Both of your theme images are so adorable~!<3
And does your laptop really get that hot? o.o Oh my!

I have good news~! The shop should be up sometime today, though, I'll probably have you two post your sections as well, which I'll send the finished code to you soon when needed, so you can edit your slots and ect when needed. xD

Also, will do's/and won't do's would be amazing to put on the post. I almost forgot about that!
I just started us with three slots each, but the codes are so simple, that when I give you your coded post to post up, you can easily just add more slots or take off slots if needed.

I'll make sure to require tekteks of the avatars as well~! No worries, I've been working on the form for the buyers to fill out.

11,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I'll need you both to post your post up now~! I'll have them below and here is the think to the shop to post them~!

Shujitsun

User Image
User Image

{ ♚ } Garry

Shujitsun
                                            "Shu or Shuji"

About Me
                                                  xx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                      My name's Shujitsun, you can call me Shu, Shuji, or any variation of it if you'd like. Um...I'm 17 right now, high school second year. All my classes are pretty heavy on homework and stuff, so sometimes it takes me a while to get the art done. Uh...I'm Chinese. I speak mandarin, English and french. If you wanna know more, come talk to me. :3

Samples
                                                  xx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                      Chibis, Pure Color and With Line
                                                      Anime, Pure Color and With Line

Grabbag(Anything I want to draw, basically, dA for examples of what I may draw [x])
                                                      Sketch[Chibi] [Anime]
                                                      Headshot [x][x]
                                                      Bust [Chibi] [Anime]
                                                      Fullbody. [x]

Prices
                                                    xx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                        Chibi: (Pure Color add 10k, doesn't apply for Grabbag and Sketch)
                                                        Grabbag- 5k
                                                        Sketch- 5k+
                                                        Headshot- 20k+
                                                        Bust- 40k+
                                                        Fullbody- 100k+

Anime: (Pure Color add 20k, doesn't apply for Grabbag and Sketch)
                                                        Grabbag-10k
                                                        Sketch- 25k+
                                                        Bust- 100k+
                                                        Fullbody- Bribe

Slots
                                                    xx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                        1 ) Username
                                                        2 ) Username
                                                        3 ) Username

Quests/Goals
                                                    xx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                        User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
                                                        And the rest of my wishlist sweatdrop

Form
                                                    xx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                        [quote="Shujitsun"][/quote]
                                                        [list][list][list][list][list][color=#]{[/color][color=#ED797C] ♚ [/color][color=#]}[/color] [color=#80B5BB][b]Hey Shuji[i][/color][color=#EA9A43] ~![/i][/b][/color]
                                                        [list][color=#80B5BB]▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰[color=#ED797C]♚[/color]▰[/color]
                                                        [list]
                                                        [color=#EA9A43][u][color=#ED797C][size=13][b]Username[/b][/size][/color][color=white]xxxxx[/color][/u]» [/size][size=10]Username Goes Here[/color][/size]
                                                        [color=#EA9A43][u][color=#ED797C][size=13][b]Style[/b][/size][/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxix[/color][/u]» [/size][size=10]Style(what types of art they offer) and Length(Fullbody, bust, ect) Go Here[/color][/size]
                                                        [color=#EA9A43][u][color=#ED797C][size=13][b]Reference[/b][/size][/color][color=white]xxixx[/color][/u]» [/size][size=10]Tektek Link Goes Here! Do not just say current.[/color][/size]
                                                        [color=#EA9A43][u][color=#ED797C][size=13][b]Specifics[/b][/size][/color][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][/u]» [/size][size=10]List An Specifics Here. Specifics as in the age your avatar should look, ect.[/color][/size]
                                                        [color=#EA9A43][u][color=#ED797C][size=13][b]Anything Else?[/b][/size][/color][color=white]x[/color][/u]» [/size][size=10]Anything Else Goes Here[/color][/size]
                                                        [color=#EA9A43][u][color=#ED797C][size=13][b]Offer/Price[/b][/size][/color][color=white]xixxx[/color][/u]» [/size][size=10]Amount/bribe/ect Goes Here[/color][/size]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

OOC form;
                                                        [quote="Shujitsun"][/quote]
                                                        [list][list][list][list][list][color=#]{[/color][color=#ED797C] ♚ [/color][color=#]}[/color] [color=#80B5BB][b]Hey Shuji[i][/color][color=#EA9A43] ~![/i][/b][/color]
                                                        [list]
                                                        [color=#EA9A43][u][color=#ED797C][size=13][b]Username[/b][/size][/color][color=white]xxxxx[/color][/u]» [/size][size=10]Username Goes Here[/color][/size]
                                                        [color=#EA9A43][u][color=#ED797C][size=13][b]Style[/b][/size][/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxix[/color][/u]» [/size][size=10]Style(What types of art they offer) and Length(Fullbody, bust, ect) Go Here[/color][/size]
                                                        [color=#EA9A43][u][color=#ED797C][size=13][b]Reference[/b][/size][/color][color=white]xxixxi[/color][/u]» [/size][size=10]References Go Here[/color][/size]
                                                        [color=#EA9A43][u][color=#ED797C][size=13][b]Name[/b][/size][/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][/u]» [/size][size=10]Name of the CHARACTER goes here.[/color][/size]
                                                        [color=#EA9A43][u][color=#ED797C][size=13][b]Age[/b][/size][/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u]» [/size][size=10]AGE of the CHARACTER goes here.[/color][/size]
                                                        [color=#EA9A43][u][color=#ED797C][size=13][b]More Info[/b][/size][/color][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][/u]» [/size][size=10]Tell a bit more about the character here! Personality, background,ect.[/color][/size]
                                                        [color=#EA9A43][u][color=#ED797C][size=13][b]Anything Else?[/b][/size][/color][color=white]x[/color][/u]» [/size][size=10]Anything Else Goes Here[/color][/size]
                                                        [color=#EA9A43][u][color=#ED797C][size=13][b]Offer/Price[/b][/size][/color][color=white]xixxxx[/color][/u]» [/size][size=10]Amount/bribe/ect Goes Here[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image

Chiroh-chan

User Image
    User Image

{ ♚ } Mary

Chiroh-chan
                                              "Chiro"

About Me
                                                    xx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                        Hiya! I'm Azalie, but you can call me Chiroh-chan if that floats your boat. I'm 20 years old and a complete hermit that stays glued to my lovely laptop. I love to draw, read, and play video games. I'm also an avid art collector and am always up for trades! :3

Samples
                                                    xx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                        My DeviantArt
                                                        I can do anime/manga style (preferred) or chibi.
                                                        Sketches (pencil or digital), colored sketches (with SAI), soft shading (like this), hard-shading (like this) or painted (like this). Colored chibis are cg (hard-shaded) only. OC, avies, and fanart are all fine, but no couples (unless offered a GIANT bribe).

Prices
                                                    xx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                        I'm going to try using bribes~!
                                                        Minimum of 25k for a sketch, 50k for colored sketch, 100k for cg, and large bribes for soft-shading and painting. You can also bribe with art and shop credit to spend.

Slots
                                                    xx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                        1 ) Username
                                                        2 ) Username
                                                        3 ) Username

Quests/Goals
                                                    xx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                        I've got my avie how I want her (based on an OC), so I'm questing for artsu! 100% of the gold earned will go towards other shops (buying art of OCs, fanart, avatar art, etc), so feel free to bribe me with art trades and shop credit!

Form
                                                    xx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                        [quote="Chiroh-chan"][/quote]
                                                        [list][list][list][list][list][color=#]{[/color][color=#ED797C] ♚ [/color][color=#]}[/color] [color=#80B5BB][b]Hey Chiro[i][/color][color=#EA9A43] ~![/i][/b][/color]
                                                        [list]
                                                        [color=#EA9A43][u][color=#ED797C][size=13][b]Style[/b][/size][/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxix[/color][/u]» [/size][size=10]Style(what types of art they offer) and Length(Fullbody, bust, ect) Go Here[/color][/size]
                                                        [color=#EA9A43][u][color=#ED797C][size=13][b]Reference[/b][/size][/color][color=white]xxixx[/color][/u]» [/size][size=10]Tektek Link Goes Here! Do not just say current.[/color][/size]
                                                        [color=#EA9A43][u][color=#ED797C][size=13][b]Specifics[/b][/size][/color][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][/u]» [/size][size=10]List An Specifics Here. Specifics as in the age your avatar should look, ect.[/color][/size]
                                                        [color=#EA9A43][u][color=#ED797C][size=13][b]Offer/Price[/b][/size][/color][color=white]xixxx[/color][/u]» [/size][size=10]Amount/bribe/ect Goes Here[/color][/size]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

OOC form;
                                                        [quote="Chiroh-chan"][/quote]
                                                        [list][list][list][list][list][color=#]{[/color][color=#ED797C] ♚ [/color][color=#]}[/color] [color=#80B5BB][b]Hey Chiro[i][/color][color=#EA9A43] ~![/i][/b][/color]
                                                        [list]
                                                        [color=#EA9A43][u][color=#ED797C][size=13][b]Style[/b][/size][/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxix[/color][/u]» [/size][size=10]Style(What types of art they offer) and Length(Fullbody, bust, ect) Go Here[/color][/size]
                                                        [color=#EA9A43][u][color=#ED797C][size=13][b]Reference[/b][/size][/color][color=white]xxixxi[/color][/u]» [/size][size=10]References Go Here[/color][/size]
                                                        [color=#EA9A43][u][color=#ED797C][size=13][b]Name[/b][/size][/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][/u]» [/size][size=10]Name of the CHARACTER goes here.[/color][/size]
                                                        [color=#EA9A43][u][color=#ED797C][size=13][b]Age[/b][/size][/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u]» [/size][size=10]AGE of the CHARACTER goes here.[/color][/size]
                                                        [color=#EA9A43][u][color=#ED797C][size=13][b]More Info[/b][/size][/color][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][/u]» [/size][size=10]Tell a bit more about the character here! Personality, background,ect.[/color][/size]
                                                        [color=#EA9A43][u][color=#ED797C][size=13][b]Offer/Price[/b][/size][/color][color=white]xixxxx[/color][/u]» [/size][size=10]Amount/bribe/ect Goes Here[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image
Got mine posted! biggrin
I hope these weren't supposed to be in a specific order, because I posted before Shuji-kun. >.<

11,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Chiroh-chan
Got mine posted! biggrin
I hope these weren't supposed to be in a specific order, because I posted before Shuji-kun. >.<

Awesome~!<3 c;
No worries, they weren't in a specific order. xD
I had just pasted them in the order they were coded in tf. xD

11,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Chiroh-chan

Shujitsun

Before I forget~!
Is there anything that you think would be good in the shop, like what should be in it? Should we have a small contest section or anything of the sort? Anything you'd prefer to have in it? Maybe even a shop credit system?

Dedicated Loiterer

Tippie Toe
User Image

☆秋日ん話している
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I think the shop credit system's a good idea. :3 Like, they could win credits from contests and events we could run. Regulars could get credit too.
And about the will/won't do, should we just copy the format for the other sections and just pop it in there? o uo

11,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Shujitsun

Yeah~<3
The code can just be copied and edited for a will/won't section or anything else you'd want to add~ xD
I'll have the rest of the shop up soon.
Also, I'll try to come up with a shop credit system, hopefully by one(am). xD

11,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Chiroh-chan

Shujitsun

I reserved all the spots I thought I'd need later on, so I was able to open the shop, and I still have my reserved spots where I can still add things in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff