Kairo hazuna's Waifu

Tiny Animal

Fenris1134's Wife

Familiar Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Okay, so, I have never posted here before but I have been subscribed to this for... oh gosh, a year or so?
The 1st time I found this, I read all of it, yes, all of it. Took me so so long, as far as I remember but I am really glad I did.
I hate to admit it, but I was guilty of doing a lot of these things, (socking, I know lol) even though a lot of the annoying things that were listed were never done by me.
This thread is amazing! I reference it and quote it so much more then I care to ever admit! (like once a day. No joke) This thread applys to almost all kinds of shops and threads by the way. Some of the wording just needs to be looked at differently..
Anyway, I'm sorry for the miss spellings. I have a spell checker for that now, thanks to this guy lol sweatdrop

ps. I love your gag shop. heart

Kairo hazuna's Waifu

Tiny Animal

Vicious Grabber

Kairo hazuna's Waifu

Tiny Animal

Kairo hazuna's Waifu

Tiny Animal

Kairo hazuna's Waifu

Tiny Animal

Ice-Cold Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Gender Swap 100
LOL I have to say, this was so worth staying online an extra hour XD
Your gag thread was so funny, I could barely read any of it, it took an hour just to decifer everything. I have to say, this is not only a helpful thread, its hilarious, smart, well written and over-all fun to read. I spotted some mistakes I made and it made me laugh! Though these are objectively suggestions, your arguments make more than enough sense and I think its worth following. Next thread I make, I will make well xDDD *bookmarked this page*

Blessed Sex Symbol

The guy my dad sees for his tattoos freehands them all :P
        He has a geisha, show leopard, waterfall, Japanese crane, and other oriental stuff on his back and chest now. It's pretty badass.

I finally finished the drawing of my sister, he wanted in the same style as the one of me which was done over a year ago in an experimental/on-the-spot type style so I had to attempt to replicate it as best as I could. otl.

In other news, we finally got a new printer/scanner/copier all-in-one thing. It's wireless! Our old all-in-one was ancient and still used USB ahahaha

Ryuza's Significant Otter

Bloblike Bunny

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas