Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
Awhile ago, I had an RP with my friend (and some other peeps on a different site). We created our own little world, a piece of the world that no human can find. The world is known to be split between two species; humans and demons. But in between, there is the Realm. The ruling peoples are the Shadows. And below them are the Cislioe, and then Demons. While demons aren't very high on the social scale in the Realm, some have become very powerful. The Shadows have become well known as dictators. Some humans who believe in them think they are half demon, half human. They are not. They can be known as their own type, or race. Cislioe make up most of the common peoples, few rulers, they seem more animal than anything else. But they aren't fully animal. And the demons are like all the things you've ever heard about demons, but in the Realm they are slaves. Spoils from war, stolen from the demon world.

Shadows are strictly forbidden to the human world. Cislioe go with permits, and usually on business. And demons are alloud into the human world whenever they want. For a Shadow or Cislioe to go into the human world, without prior permission, is illegal. Because of the potical uncertianty, civil wars, and wars with the demons, Shadows, Cislioes, and demons have recently been slipping out of the Realm to blend in with the humans. The Realm has started to become a dangerous place. For anybody there. The political leaders and dictators won't leave, but recently, wives have been leaving pregnant or with young children. They come to the human world, apparently, and leave the infants with human families, then go back to the Realm to straighten things out.

A group of women has organized to save children from the Realm. The women are usually wives, and have to stay in the Realm. They take infants out, a few at a time, usually from common families, and search for a good parent. Will you be chosen?

[[ And then there's other junk about what the Shadows and Cislioe can do, and Demons can be taken as pets, and STUFF. X3 Seriously, I typed this up in 5 minutes, so it's probably not that good. ]]

Ok, so I'm thinking the story will be something like that. I might have a contest later on to get a better one, cuz I'm a sucky writer. So for the concept, stick with that for now. Um... yeah.

ToC
I. Concept
II. Info
III. Samples
IV. Hiring
V. Name Contest!
Info

Ok, here's all the basic info.
  • 5 stages
  • Roleplay heavy
  • Demon minipets
  • Journals (Anya! XD)
  • 2 species
  • Shop NCPs
  • NCP auctions?
  • Quests and mini-quests

So, now that you have the basic stuff... More complex? Hah. I need to write stuff. Anyways, here's the stages: Infant, Toddler, Child, Teen, Adult. And then if you're lucky you might get a final ultrasupercool stage. And Quests. Every time your child grows, they need to go on a Quest. Quests aren't anything hard, they're like collecting things, finding something, ect. But the adult Quest, and ultrasupercool Quest, are harder. Those are more of RP things. As for the NCP auctions, I'm going to have a few NCPs, so I'd like users to RP them. Maybe I'll make the auctions into contests... P:
Hiring

• Inker
    Mel4
  • Certist
    One time thing, if you have Photoshop, I'd like the PSD. What do I want on it?
    Name:
    Guardian:
    Also put Children of the Realm (or CotR) somewhere. And the credits... Concept & Art [C] Becky W (Iaaaoh) 2005 and, if you want Cert [C] YOURNAME 2005. If chosen, you will get 2,000g and a choice of a free child. I might do this myself if I can't find anybody...
  • Thread Layout Maker
    Got banners myself
  • Manager
    Manager: Hellz.Minion
    RP: Angel_eyes2004

So are you ready to apply? Good.

[b]Name.[/b] You can figure this out. Please put your Gaia name here, and if you want to, you can put your real name.
[b]Applying for.[/b] Inker, certist, thread layout maker, manager
[b]Samples.[/b] Self explanitory
[b]Have you ever worked in a breedable shop?[/b] Please supply links if so
[b]Do you currently work in any?[/b] Please supply links if so
[b]Tell me something interesting about you.[/b] I don't care if you say 'I like cookies' XD
[b]How long are you on every day?[/b] In hours...
[b]Extra.[/b] Anything else you want me to know.

Hellz.Minion
Name. Hellz.Minion
Applying for. Layout maker, manager
Samples. Yggdrassil, I did the lay out >.> Manager wise, nothin
Have you ever worked in a breedable shop? Yes, Yggdrassil see signiture
Do you currently work in any? Yes, see sig
Tell me something interesting about you. I am a mum of two, I can colour, I write, I LOVE cookies
How long are you on every day? uh, any time i can be, often times 5 or more hours
Extra. I am an executive asistant for a property managment company, the job your offering pretty much but IRL
Name Contest

If you can come up with a good name for this new breedable shop, you will get a twin set of kids. Yes, twin. If not... Uh. You can commision me. Remember, the name of the setting is the Realm, but I don't want the shop to be called that... so... don't suggest it. My favourite language is French, fyi, but I probably won't use something in a different language unless it's really good.

This is free and you can enter as many times as you'd like.

[b]N A M E C O N T E S T[/b]
[b]Your name:[/b] Self explanitory.
[b]What should the shop be called?:[/b] Contest entery

DECIDED! Emihaumut's Children of the Realm!

ninetails4
N A M E C O N T E S T
Your Name. ninetails4
What should the shop be called? la mode pets

Jessy Rath
N A M E C O N T E S T
Your name. Jessy Rath
What should the shop be called? Shadow Side

N A M E C O N T E S T
Your name. Jessy Rath
What should the shop be called? Shades of Gray

I'll think of more I'm sure. sweatdrop

Emihaumut
N A M E C O N T E S T
Emihaumut Self explanitory.
Children of The Realm Contest entry

That seems to be all i can come up with sweatdrop maybe something will pop up later.
Cool concept though I really want to see how this turns out
your jobs pay a flat rate? I mean 3k and I'm yours for life? sweatdrop mayhaps some kind of profit shairing plan. . .
Jessy Rath
your jobs pay a flat rate? I mean 3k and I'm yours for life? sweatdrop mayhaps some kind of profit shairing plan. . .

No, there will be a sharing plan XD Hah. I should add that.
and on that contest, can I enter more then once?
Jessy Rath
and on that contest, can I enter more then once?

From 5th Post
This is free and you can enter as many times as you'd like.
N A M E C O N T E S T
ninetails4 i love foxs
la mode pets Contest entery
Thank you! ^_^
ninetails4
N A M E C O N T E S T
ninetails4 i love foxs
la mode pets Contest entery
i have to go pm if i win
N A M E C O N T E S T
Your name. Jessy Rath
What should the shop be called? Shadow Side

N A M E C O N T E S T
Your name. Jessy Rath
What should the shop be called? Shades of Gray

I'll think of more I'm sure. sweatdrop
Thanks! <3 *adds them*
Name. Jessy Rath
Applying for.manager
Samples.
Curant Shops (open)
Jessy's Custom Graphics :: (just a grouping of shops that are in differing locals)
------> Jessy's Bump Shop :: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10450084
------> Jessy's Custom Profiles :: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10952727
------> Controvery Branch :: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=1486981

NOX: Exchange :: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=1528838

Past Shops (closed :: with a reason why the shop is closed )
DevWolves :: Link lost dew to forum change.
------> DevWolves was closed becuse the server hosting them was hacked, all pets / lineart / and records where lost in the hack, there are still a few DevWolves in sigs however they are not interactive as they once where (no server) It was a real hart braking occerance and it's becuse of this hack that I haven't tryed my hand at the breedable again. . . however I really LOVE the Chrono games.

Have you ever worked in a breedable shop? Gaia ate it crying
Do you currently work in any? no breeding shops now, no
Tell me something interesting about you. I work long hours coding complicated peaces of php only to have my friends say 'neet' . . . I have no life.
How long are you on every day? 12-16 yes hours.
Extra. I'm dyslexic so my spelling really stinks but I try to spell check main posts so it's hard to tell unless your really looking.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff