• Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
THERES GONNA BE ANOTHER BOOK?!?! AAAAAA *Google searches at work*

OMG MUST READ THEM ALL AGAIN

nekoluch's Pardner

Scamp

I will try to do my best too! *screeches with delight*

Also, I read that series so long ago. I think it's still in my closet though. >> << >> I should rescue it.

Merry Krampus

Congrats, guys!! And good luck 8D

Seasonal Sentai

The Semblance of Unity
Ok, so bringing up an old topic but I missed the Garth Nix talk anyway!

I'm so excited for Clariel to come out in October. Waaahhhhhh

CLARIEL IS FINALLY COMING OUT? Do you know how long I've been waiting?!! I remember reading about it so long ago and then constantly checking back only to have the release date constantly pushed forward. T vT

Loyal Loiterer

Congrats to the people who got the positions. 3nodding

Predestined Victim

Yeah! I looked on Amazon earlier this week and it said octoberrrrrtt
I may have to get it in hardback. I duuno if I can wait for it to come out in paperback.

The abhorsen series was literaly the first thing I wrote a fanfic of... l-lol

Seasonal Sentai

I think Sabriel is the only book I have in paperback, all the rest are the nice matching hardcovers haha.

Predestined Victim

I lost my copy of abhorsen, sadly. But sabriel and lirael have matching style illustrations on their covers c:
I have to have them match haha.

Man, now I want to reread them and nix's other books emotion_kirakira

Gideon, what pants is your avi wearing?

Seasonal Sentai

I need to finish the Keys to the Kingdom series. I think I'd made it up to Thursday? I didn't enjoy the Seventh Tower enough to finish that series though.

He's wearing the pants from Maker of Pies.

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
I think I read one other Garth Nix book... Diana Wynne Jones, anybody?

Predestined Victim

sadly I've only seen Ghibli's adaptation of Howl's Moving Castle
It was great but I need to read the book!

I'm really into Mercedes Lackey & Robin McKinley 8D

Seasonal Sentai

Same for me and DWJ. Loved the movie, but haven't read the book. I have a bit of a hard time with certain types of Fantasy after I tried to marathon read the Wheel of Time series. I got up to book 7 after a month and a half and just stopped altogether. I was so burnt out on Fantasy. It's why I haven't been able to pick up Game of Thrones even though it sounds amazing. ; n; I do fine with Fantasy in a more modern setting I've found though.

Dapper Lunatic

Congrats on the new hires! 8D

Seasonal Sentai

GAME TIME! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXPITCH EVENT

Time for one more Cleanser event before we open (fingers crossed) in May! This will be a Semi-Custom pitch event.

RULES OF THE GAME
    Using the Form below, pitch an Apothecary design based off a piece of media that makes you think of Spring. Once the time is up, two pitches will be picked as winners.

Please PM all pitches to the shop mule, The Magistrar. One pitch per person.
    [color=#FF3344][size=16][b]HERE'S MY IDEA[/b][/size][/color]
    [list]Name:
    Appearance: ((You may have up to five custom aspects for your pitch. Outside of that, try to give a more general sense of their appearance, like clothing suggestions, or colour palettes. Also, if you wish to specify gender, here would be the place to do it.))

Stage 0 Item:

Personality: ((Does not need to be terribly in-depth, but a sense of how the hold themselves, how they act, would be useful.))

Chosen Media Inspiration:
    [/list]

PRIZES
    There will be two Cleansers given away in this event, drawn by Ka-Ray-Zee and myself, with one Cleanser per winner. As a Semi-Custom event, you will get to designate the item of importance for your Stage 0 art, as well as up to five things you want for the look of your Cleanser.

PLEASE NOTE
    Winners will still be required to get character approval once the shop is up and running. Nothing you need to worry about now, but good to know for future reference.

CONTEST WILL END ON APRIL 1ST AT 11:59PM PST

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

HIRING XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXANNOUNCE
Also thought I'd throw this here. Please welcome Ka-Ray-Zee as our new second artist! She'll be joining us soon. Megaptera Novaeangliae, if your open to it, I'd like to discuss monsters with you.

Megaptera Novaeangliae

Ka-Ray-Zee

Predestined Victim

Ohhhhh a cintest!

And yayyy Zee art!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items